• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBlur

Many people in the SRB2 Discord servers know this already, but I'm making Sonic X for SRB2. I hope everyone here is excited for him as much as I am!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-22 211946.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-22 211946.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 3,858
I said this on the discord server, i say it on the MB.

You are doing an awesome job Blue-Bur, can't wait to play with him!

Hey somebody on gamebanana leaked your character but it's deleted and he is banned

I am very aware of this situation. I've talked with the leaker and we've both come to an agreement that he will wait until I officially release the mod on the MB, and I will never have contact with him ever again.
But massive thanks to Frostiikin and the SRB2 Discord community for getting this flagged and trashed.

I am very aware of this situation. I've talked with the leaker and we've both come to an agreement that he will wait until I officially release the mod on the MB, and I will never have contact with him ever again.
But massive thanks to Frostiikin and the SRB2 Discord community for getting this flagged and trashed.

Oh ok thanks

He looks so awesome! I thought of sonic x as an character in a future sonic game. I think it will be a very cool character for srb2! Can´t wait to play as him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 1, Guests: 2)

Back