• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
true true
alright changing topic...

anything specific you guys thinking on doing once the mod releases?
I've just been thinking on playing with X Sonic on all my most played Map Packs, maybe i might also try some boss rushes as well to test how strong he is
imma beat vanilla srb2 with him and then him probably gonna beat final demo zone with him aswell other than that i dont have many plans

Does anybody know any level packs like cyberdrime I could use X sonic in once he releases?
'06 Pack (omg no way!!!)

Sol Sestancia

Angel Island Tour

Improper Technique pack

Official Level Design Contest 2021: Round 2 (high priority, most fun imo)​

Official Level Design Contest 2021: Round 1 (low priority, still incredibly very fun, but Round 2 surpasses it by a tiny bit)​

there we go, have fun with all of these!

'06 Pack (omg no way!!!)

Sol Sestancia

Angel Island Tour

Improper Technique pack

Official Level Design Contest 2021: Round 2 (high priority, most fun imo)​

Official Level Design Contest 2021: Round 1 (low priority, still incredibly very fun, but Round 2 surpasses it by a tiny bit)​

there we go, have fun with all of these!
alr ty, only level packs ive played are cyberdime, tortured planet, mystic realm CE, and 06 pack

Hey blueblur this mod Will blow up one day and You Will be very popular and the mod too
1704871676237.png
i think hes already pretty popular dude

Forums are not chatrooms: please make sure your post contributes to the thread.
images 3.jpg

I wonder how much progress blur has made throughout the years of this mod
well i hope they're doing fine and the developement aswell.
Post automatically merged:

You should try him out on the 06 pack. It's fun!
well i heard it was pretty challenging, and after trying it well im still stuck in this god damn light section in flame core.

Last edited:
im pretty sure blue blur said be cant find out how to implement it

regardless with xmomentum hyper x-sonic will probably be a good replacement
yeah or rush chars sol emeralds,like replace sol emeralds sprites with fake emeralds or smth im not a modder on anything.

true true
alright changing topic...

anything specific you guys thinking on doing once the mod releases?
I've just been thinking on playing with X Sonic on all my most played Map Packs, maybe i might also try some boss rushes as well to test how strong he is
honestly go through the entire campaign with him, as well as maybe going through the map packs as well, shit looks too much fun to just go through one campaign imo

you know actually, with his moveset, he gotta be SUPER versatile despite how small his moveset is. I wonder how much he can do in the Sonic Heroes 2.2 port without using Ring Burst. I can't wait to play the OLDCs with him! As well as '06 pack from Blur himself!

Maybe Mystic Realm CE as well?? It could sound like fun and I already did it as SA-Sonic, one more go with another Sonic can't hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back