im like 49% sure its when you drown the other 51% has no idea. could have just been something he made for funwhat if he just like.. makes it a secret if you use a black supercolour with that one supercolour mod? (is there even a black supercolour-)
Post automatically merged:
also, where would that drown anim even be used? when dying during drowning?