• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey blueblur I got question will you add this cut transformation for x sonic it will be cool if you did if not I understand before everyone says this is nazo is not it's early version of super sonic
Nazo_x.jpg

Last edited:
just do this: if u dont have slade or dont have a file opener that can open pk3s- step 1. rename the pk3 to zipView attachment 108950
step 2: go to lua folderView attachment 108951
step 3: find a lua file that has to do with s3 sonics transform buttons
step 4: change the button to SPIN (it should look like player.cmd.buttons & BT_JUMP before you change it)
boom, hyper s3 sonic.
sorry for being off topic but uhh which code this screenshot doesn't help with anything:/

Hey blueblur I got question will you add this cut transformation for x sonic it will be cool if you did if not I understand before everyone says this is nazo is not it's early version of super sonicView attachment 108988
Oh finally. somebody that knows this version of Super Sonic.

Jokes aside, yeah, it's actually... well, not an interesting question, but it's a question that requires a small answer nonetheless.

Of course, there's no perfectly legitimate answer to this question, but if I had to guess... this was just an early attempt at an original design for Super Sonic.

Also, I don't think Blue would particularly want to make this. He already has everything planned out, and it's a bit too late to have this idea happen currently.

Oh finally. somebody that knows this version of Super Sonic.

Jokes aside, yeah, it's actually... well, not an interesting question, but it's a question that requires a small answer nonetheless.

Of course, there's no perfectly legitimate answer to this question, but if I had to guess... this was just an early attempt at an original design for Super Sonic.

Also, I don't think Blue would particularly want to make this. He already has everything planned out, and it's a bit too late to have this idea happen currently.
hey i knew... too... yeah, anyway yeah i think there is more chance with dark sonic than nazo.

sorry for being off topic but uhh which code this screenshot doesn't help with anything:/
idk were the code is
Post automatically merged:

Hey blueblur I got question will you add this cut transformation for x sonic it will be cool if you did if not I understand before everyone says this is nazo is not it's early version of super sonicView attachment 108988
no, hyper sonic was suposed to be white

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back