• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually dont know if that exists, well probally yes. edit: also why the heck there are a caution in the top of the thread about using wip threads as a way to avoid the release system?
idk maybe cuz there isn't rules in wip that are in release i guess? or cuz wip don't need judge to say welcome to release.
Post automatically merged:

prob he have seen the lore of these faces on yt ( or he do not like destroying the game with commands )

oh wait i dint stay on the topic uhhhhhhh erm.... x sonic is cool
you found for all of us the way to say smth off topic while being on topic,epik. X sonic is cool.

so there is like people reuploading the trailer but with 4kids music or the french voices. do they at least have the autorisation or right to do it?
Nope. Not a single person asked me if they could edit or upload my trailer with edits. They kind of just did it.
Wish they would ask me though.

Also as for Nazo, I'd like to do something. I just don't know what!
Would definitely have to be in an update later on if I do though.

Nope. Not a single person asked me if they could edit or upload my trailer with edits. They kind of just did it.

yah i've seen alot of people editing your stuff with 4kids intro hell if you go a few pages back you might see one

good to know, for nazo, just do how you feel it, no pressure, all i want for a mod is to have a good developement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back