Sonic Rush or Shadow The Hedgehog?

?

• Shadow The Hedgehog

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hired out Shadow and it was so cool!!! How could anyone hate it? The only things I hate about it is, missions like destroy all the fake chaos and things like that and the camera, also the whole stuffed up triangle jump/Wall run thing at the end of the wall. But I have yet to play Sonic Rush. Only seven more days :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If you look closely at the intro, you can notice when Shadow says "What was that all about?", the lipsyncing is off; originally he had said "what the hell was that all about?" but the E10 rating doesn't allow "hell" in the explitive form, only the noun (e.g "You're going straight to hell"). Huh.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
If you look closely at the intro, you can notice when Shadow says "What was that all about?", the lipsyncing is off; originally he had said "what the hell was that all about?" but the E10 rating doesn't allow "hell" in the explitive form, only the noun (e.g "You're going straight to hell"). Huh.

Oh, wow. Edgy and hip. :|

I hate the Egg Dealer because Shadow won't home at him. That Blue Falcon was pretty easy tho, I'm getten it for chrismas on the Game Cube, I hired it out on the XBox because they dident have it on Game Cube. One of the best things about Shadow is that you don't lose all your rings when you get hit, you only lose 10, like off of Sonic blast/G sonic which ever you call it.

phazon sonic said:
Nah I really disliked Sonic blast, It was that water stage, so evil.

Bah, that's what got to me.

Phazon Sonic said:
Have you ever read about the latin port of Sonic blast?

Yes sir. The Master System TecToy port, right?

I never expected Boss 7 in Sonic Rush to be like that.
Oh yeah, anyone know how to beat the fnal boss. I can't climb his arm fast enough. :cry:

brianv said:
I never expected Boss 7 in Sonic Rush to be like that.
Oh yeah, anyone know how to beat the fnal boss. I can't climb his arm fast enough. :cry:
If you hit down and duck before he tries to throw you off, you won't be thrown.

I've so far gotten 2 bottomless pit GAME OVERs. The first 20 minutes of playing Rush. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back