Sonic Rush or Shadow The Hedgehog?

?

• Shadow The Hedgehog

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Doom was the one with the scientists, lost impact was the one with the fake chaos, annoying level, I could never kill all of those stupid chaos. Super Shadow ROCKS. But I hate the lost way. Another stupid level in the black comet...

Last Way isn't bad. It's easy as hell anyways; because of the way the level utilizes Shadow's Chaos Control, it's virtually impossible to get lost =P

Oh, and BTW, for the record, it took me an hour and 16 minutes to kill all of those Artificial Chaos. Gah.

Yeah, that's the hardest level in the game, by far. The extra boss was really easy for me, compared to Sonic 1-3/K's finals. x_x

When I was a bit younger, I had a tough time with them. I couldn't beat them for my life. XP

The stage that ruined me as a child was Chemical Plant 2. It was the first video game I ever played, and I simply did not have the eye-hand coordination required to make the jumps on all the moving platforms.

By the time Sonic 3 came out, I was much better and didn't have all THAT much trouble, except for the months spend in Carnival Night like everyone else on Earth.

Heh, I grew up with Mario games, and since I was little, and only played it at my friend's houses, I stunk. After I got my own copy in GBA, I began being an expert at games. That's when Sonic interested me, and I started playing it too.

I guess that's the reason why I always beat games 100%.

Hydrocity 2 is what got me. I couldn't get up those ramps! x_x Eventually, I figured out that I had to Spindash, but I still couldn't do it fast enough. Now I can, but it was hard back then.

The levels that got to me were Labrynth Act 3 (S1) Metropolis Act 3 (S2) and Marble Garden Act 2 (S3)

The first Sonic game I had ever played was Sonic CD (OEM). What had me was the boss battles. Probably the most difficult one for me was the Quartz Quadrant boss. But it was worth beating the bosses, because it was exciting to see each new level.

My first ever game was Sonic 3. Oh was it fun till hydro city zone came up, I could never get past the crusher in act 2. Super Sonic was the best feature about those games.

The first game I *ever* played was when I was 2.5 years old; Sonic 2. I (barely) made it through Emerald Hill 2 and then couldn't figure out how to beat the boss. I then cried and threw the controller at the TV.

Oh, and I lost my CD of Shadow; I then shelled out another 50 bucks for another one. Whee.

Seriously though, I think you need to visit a clinic or something. This just doesn't add up.

What doesn't add up? That I like Shadow? :/

We already did the first seven pages on the subject, we don't need to go through this again. You guys can have your opinions, and I can have mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back