• Shadow The Hedgehog

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega the Hedgehog said:
Some guy at GameFAQs said:
Game Informer REALLY REALLY stinks at reviewing games

With them giving this game a 2 and all there is one thing that seriously blew me away

Replay Value:Low

It's in the January issue, and they STILL haven't reviewed Sonic Rush
Bigboi said:
I just got a new Game Informer. They gave Shadow a 4 and a 2. It's number 6 on the 10 worst games of the year.
I fail to see how Bigboi is "losing" here.

see the problem with that low replay value is u dont earn anything for actually doing all of that. In that sense, there is no need to actually play it back again.

Remember replaying games just because they were fun?

The game was that much fun? I thought it was tedious, and the only reason I was replaying it was because of the multiple endings.

GameFAQs? You mean the place where fanboys roam free? No thanks, I'd rather go with people I can agree with more - the critics, that is, not the fanboys.

Actually, I'd REALLY like to go with my OWN opinion more than even the critics. And my opinion firmly stands at the game sucking.

When the 3rd Sonic Advance came out everyone compared it to Sonic + Knuckles as well. Then over time people realized how crappy it was and forgot about it.

One of the only other things I don't like about the game is how bad it makes you at SA2(B). If you play Shadow for, say 3 weeks, then go back and play Sonic Adventure 2, you'll see what I mean. And I have no clue why x_x

That's just being stereotypical. Many POSTS there are unbelivabley stupid but reviews are screened by the staff and won't be put up unless they are fair and actually typed correctly.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
One of the only other things I don't like about the game is how bad it makes you at SA2(B). If you play Shadow for, say 3 weeks, then go back and play Sonic Adventure 2, you'll see what I mean. And I have no clue why x_x
It's because the controls are different. You're not used to the original controls, where B is Slide/Spin, and there's no guns, wall-jumping, or vehicles to ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back