• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 3(Wip).

Yumeth

Yumeth(Srb2Fan1)
Hello Guys I Am Gonna Make A Srb3 Mod For Srb2.

Sprites For Sonic Are From 3d Sonic Mod(The Sprites Is Like The Srb3(Demo)Model Sprites So I Made The Sprites Light To Be Like Srb2 Light Sonic Sprites And I Changed It In Slade So The Sprites Light Is Done(Easy),I Am Gonna Show You The Stnd Sprites.

Sprites(Stnd).

Attachments

• STNDA1.png
    STNDA1.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 138
  • STNDA2.png
    STNDA2.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 96
  • STNDA3.png
    STNDA3.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 88
  • STNDA4.png
    STNDA4.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 89
  • STNDA5.png
    STNDA5.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 83
  • STNDA6.png
    STNDA6.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 97
  • STNDA7.png
    STNDA7.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 89
  • STNDA8.png
    STNDA8.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 104
Sonic is in an A-Pose.
Literally the default position of most 3D Models.
I can only hope the level design makes up for the graphics if they're all going to be like that.

I highly recommend you put a bit more effort into the graphics of the mod, putting aside the fact that you're taking the pre-rendered approach.

Textures That I'm Going To Use For The Srb3 Textures(From Freepik And Not From Srb3).

Textures(From Freepik And Not From Srb3).

Post automatically merged:

I remember seeing these sprites in a classic sonic mod, I assume you asked the creator of that to use these.
The Creator Of The Sonic 3d Mod Didn't Make The Sprites The Sprites For Sonic 3d Creator Got The Sprites From Micro Mod(Character-OldMicro(And I Got The Mod(3d Sonic) Than I Got Them From Mod(3d Sonic)🙂.

Attachments

• (Srb3Grass2(Grass2TextureImages-FreeDownloadOnFreepik.jpg
    (Srb3Grass2(Grass2TextureImages-FreeDownloadOnFreepik.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 82
  • (Srb3HeatRedLava(HeatRedLavaTextureImages-FreeDownloadOnFreepik).jpg
    (Srb3HeatRedLava(HeatRedLavaTextureImages-FreeDownloadOnFreepik).jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 68
  • (Srb3Wood(WoodTextureImages-FreeDownloadOnFreepik).jpg
    (Srb3Wood(WoodTextureImages-FreeDownloadOnFreepik).jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 63
  • (Srb3Snow(SnowTextureImages-FreeDownloadOnFreepik).jpg
    (Srb3Snow(SnowTextureImages-FreeDownloadOnFreepik).jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 57
  • (Srb3Metal(MetalTextureImages-FreeDownloadOnFreepik).jpg
    (Srb3Metal(MetalTextureImages-FreeDownloadOnFreepik).jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 60
  • (Srb3Ice(IceTextureVectors & IllustrationsImages-FreeDownloadOnFreepik).jpg
    (Srb3Ice(IceTextureVectors & IllustrationsImages-FreeDownloadOnFreepik).jpg
    5 KB · Views: 67
  • (Srb3MoltenLava(MoltenLavaTextureImages-FreeDownloadOnFreepik).jpg
    (Srb3MoltenLava(MoltenLavaTextureImages-FreeDownloadOnFreepik).jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 64
  • (Srb3Block2222(GHill)(Block2222(GHill)TextureImages-FreeDownloadOnFreepik).Png
    (Srb3Block2222(GHill)(Block2222(GHill)TextureImages-FreeDownloadOnFreepik).Png
    2.2 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Hello Guys I Am Gonna Make A Srb3 Mod For Srb2.

Sprites For Sonic Are From 3d Sonic Mod(The Sprites Is Like The Srb3(Demo)Model Sprites So I Made The Sprites Light To Be Like Srb2 Light Sonic Sprites And I Changed It In Slade So The Sprites Light Is Done(Easy),I Am Gonna Show You The Stnd Sprites.

Sprites(Stnd).
Why are you using my old crusty sprites? I mean, You do you, But those sprites are something I'm genuinely not proud of.

Yumeth, stop making so many mods, you are going to burn out. The key to any project is prioritization. Work on HD Sonic, it is the easiest, and will get you some experience.

Yumeth, stop making so many mods, you are going to burn out. The key to any project is prioritization. Work on HD Sonic, it is the easiest, and will get you some experience.
Ok When I Am Finished With Hd Sonic Then I Am Going To Make My Other Mods(Wip).🙂.

Post automatically merged:

Anyone Who Is Reading This,I Gonna Give You A Wip Download For This So You Can Play With It.(Recommend Playing With Hd Sonic Wip Download That I Put In Hd Sonic.).🙂.

Attachments

• (Srb3).pk3
    1.2 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back