Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 [Open Asset] 2.0.16

The old characters don't have emblems tied to them.
Then again, can you explain where are they from, or whats the reason of having 5 emblems left from nowhere? if needed you can contact me on discord for a better discussion of this issue.

well what emblems are you missing?

The old characters are from SRB2 Christmas+ Halloween, Demo 3, and 1.08.

Ok now that I'm saying that I just remembered Zim is tied to the egg emblems

well what emblems are you missing?

The old characters are from SRB2 Christmas+ Halloween, Demo 3, and 1.08.

Ok now that I'm saying that I just remembered Zim is tied to the egg emblems
thats why as i said, lets speak up throught discord, to discuss it better, so i can also send you my gamedata file so you can see why im confused

thats why as i said, lets speak up throught discord, to discuss it better, so i can also send you my gamedata file so you can see why im confused
so when were you planning on contacting me? You mention discord, but don't follow up. Am I to expect you fixed your problem?

so when were you planning on contacting me? You mention discord, but don't follow up. Am I to expect you fixed your problem?
Absolutely, i thought you would gonna contact me instead first, as i dont know what your discord was. Mine is easy as its just my usual nickname, yet with no discriminator
Post automatically merged:

Absolutely, i thought you would gonna contact me instead first, as i dont know what your discord was. Mine is easy as its just my usual nickname, yet with no discriminator
You can just add me by typing just "Soniku11" on the add friend thing on discord, and there will i be. I dont know any other way to contact you but throught discord, and i dont even know your discord.

Post automatically merged:

You can just add me by typing just "Soniku11" on the add friend thing on discord, and there will i be. I dont know any other way to contact you but throught discord, and i dont even know your discord.
well you could also just tell me what those missing emblems are.

I'd need to know on discord anyway. If you're on the official server, look for "Glaber Twin"

well you could also just tell me what those missing emblems are.

I'd need to know on discord anyway. If you're on the official server, look for "Glaber Twin"
im banned from there, this is why i explicitely asked you now twice, to contact directly with me, please.

Ok I just found that. Now I'm going to have to insist you either pm me here or post what emblems you missing here.

Like post a screen shot from the statistics screen that shows the emblems.

Ok I just found that. Now I'm going to have to insist you either pm me here or post what emblems you missing here.

Like post a screen shot from the statistics screen that shows the emblems.
i'd rather speak this throught discord. Allow me to repeat myself, my discord is just "Soniku11" with no discriminator.

Either you contact me, or you send me your discord so i can contact you instead

Ok, because issues are still popping up, I have decided that 2.0.16 will happen after all. Once enough of them are fixed, 2.0.16 will be released and hopefully enough of the big bugs will be squashed that version 2.1 can proceed with development.

Ok, because issues are still popping up, I have decided that 2.0.16 will happen after all. Once enough of them are fixed, 2.0.16 will be released and hopefully enough of the big bugs will be squashed that version 2.1 can proceed with development.
Cool.

Back