Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 2.0.17

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I don't think I'm supposed to be able to break these monitors.
srb20016.png

Last edited:
I'm actually surprised people haven't taken the era appropriate levels from this mod and repackaged them into era specific campaigns this time around like they did when the last major mod version (1.08) released. Though I think something changed with regards to people doing that despite the fact this mod is a HUGE open asset.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think I'm supposed to be able to break these monitors.
View attachment 101646
We're not renovating the shelves. Please refrain from phasing you hammers through the glass.

I'm unsure what has changed, albeit this pk3 is a scary beast to go through given how massive it is which might be why.

possibly, but remember that mobile is unsupported. Also make sure your mobile version of SRB2 is up to date to at least 2.2.11 minimum.
Yup
Today i have transfered the save to my pc and it worked just fine! Thanks for the amazing mod!

i cant seem to get the 8th emerald with redxvi in final demo GFZ2, do i need to be a specific character?

i cant seem to get the 8th emerald with redxvi in final demo GFZ2, do i need to be a specific character?
He just gives you a reskinned emblem, there's no actual Eight Emerald code in SRB2 anymore and would have to be added back in through Lua which it presently isn't.

He just gives you a reskinned emblem, there's no actual Eight Emerald code in SRB2 anymore and would have to be added back in through Lua which it presently isn't.
basically what i meant
Post automatically merged:

whoops, apparently i already got hyperkin (the 8th emerald thing). i just didnt see it

Fun fact: the Name "Hyperkin" has a double reference in this mod.
Reference 1: Being able to unlock Hyper in 1.09.4
Reference 2: The company that makes the Retron line of game consoles.

I'm actually surprised people haven't taken the era appropriate levels from this mod and repackaged them into era specific campaigns this time around like they did when the last major mod version (1.08) released. Though I think something changed with regards to people doing that despite the fact this mod is a HUGE open asset.
That's most likely because not all of the assets people want are included in this mod. The spring sprites, monitors, signposts, and some other junk from v2.1 and earlier are included here already, but the ring sprites and checkpoint sprites are not. We even have the old shield sprites/behavior in the Retro Monitors mod, but still not those.

Mind you, Phones aren't a supported device either in SRB2's case. Especially in the case of this mod.

Back