Sonic Robo Blast 2 Pet Peeves

Things you HATE about Sonic Robo Blast 2 or things that are super annoying.

2 zones I hate and need to... no

1. Arial Garden Zone
Reason: I'm a Tails fan but sometimes I like taking a challenge! This makes me think I'm pro... but this zone is FILLED to the brim with annoying bees, floating platforms that lead you to your death if your not careful, and the fact that the zone is a test the limit of zone builder sucks because its soooooooooo long. Now look, I love platforming so if the zone itself isn't fast but focuses more on platforms I'm cool with that, but the bees make this level much worse forcing you to tightly platform fast. This is why I just die and don't respond instead of doing it in multi-player.

2. Azure Temple Zone
Reason: This is some-what like Arial Garden but almost worse... The bees are gone but replaced with Laser Gargoyles, and completely SUBMERGED underwater. Honestly I for some reason as sonic have more fun in the zone than Arial (Also I'm known for hating Arial [sorry creators] so I want to keep it that way)

So... other than these two everything is good to me and nothing I can really hate about Srb2

2 zones I hate and need to... no

1. Arial Garden Zone
Reason: I'm a Tails fan but sometimes I like taking a challenge! This makes me think I'm pro... but this zone is FILLED to the brim with annoying bees, floating platforms that lead you to your death if your not careful, and the fact that the zone is a test the limit of zone builder sucks because its soooooooooo long. Now look, I love platforming so if the zone itself isn't fast but focuses more on platforms I'm cool with that, but the bees make this level much worse forcing you to tightly platform fast. This is why I just die and don't respond instead of doing it in multi-player.

2. Azure Temple Zone
Reason: This is some-what like Arial Garden but almost worse... The bees are gone but replaced with Laser Gargoyles, and completely SUBMERGED underwater. Honestly I for some reason as sonic have more fun in the zone than Arial (Also I'm known for hating Arial [sorry creators] so I want to keep it that way)

So... other than these two everything is good to me and nothing I can really hate about Srb2
So, the two extra levels that were designed as challenges?

So, the two extra levels that were designed as challenges?
Yeah your right... I don’t like the challenges... I barely do the stages anyways but the only reason I put this here is mostly because multiplayer. People put the stage on and I can barely do it (So mainly wasting my time so everyone can finish) not to mention people can legit join at the last second so I would have to wait even longer

Aerial Garden is a bad stage made by a bad person and I wish it gets ditched from a next update honestly...

Even Azure Temple was more bearable.

Robotnik laughing at you is a part of his character (that got sadly lost in his modern incarnation).

My old pet peeve during the 2.1 was when you accidentally slipped off a platform and you couldn't recover (like with Tails or Knuckles).

My current one would be when a server gets bloated with many wads that makes the game lag.

Hall of Mirrors was also very prevalent in the Doom community (especially with the infamously bad Wow.wad).

Aerial Garden is a bad stage made by a bad person and I wish it gets ditched from a next update honestly...
Even Azure Temple was more bearable.
Robotnik laughing at you is a part of his character (that got sadly lost in his modern incarnation).
>Azure Temple was more bearable

also... what is the point of removing stages if we're gonna want them back as mods? There's literally no reason to remove stages from the game, especially when you know, people like them.

but i guess people just want srb2 to be perfect and remove everything from its past nowadays

>Robotnik laughing
In the games, he laughs at you ONLY when you take damage or die. Seeing him laugh just as a "hey im done with my attack come hit me" thing just is ugh

>Azure Temple was more bearable

also... what is the point of removing stages if we're gonna want them back as mods? There's literally no reason to remove stages from the game, especially when you know, people like them.

but i guess people just want srb2 to be perfect and remove everything from its past nowadays
The thing is that most of the elements are bloating the game and are not on par with the current quality of said game.

I'm glad they removed the 2.1's SRB1 remake because it was subpar for the quality bar that 2.2 set for the game.

Aerial Garden is just a remnant of an older era and if it were removed for the 2.3 I'll have no objections against it.

Oh now there's a QUALITY BAR. The old things aren't that bad, there's a reason why im trying to get 2.0 working in 2.2. Because 2.2 has alot of mods, and I think it'd be a nice look back on what was before and what is now kind of thing.

You mean you want the team to keep flaws that bring the game down? No, thank you!

Aerial Garden and Azure Temple are not exactly liked by everyone as you think: the team is strongly bent on removing Aerial Garden simply because it's dated and its idea of "challenge" stage being no more than dated level design. Azure Temple is not far off: we have no qualms about severing things from SRB2 if we think it'll be a net improvement to the game, no matter how long it's been there.

Also, try to act less passive aggressive towards people's pet peeves: you made a thread for it because you wanted people to say them. Take it to the end.

Ah well, I just didn't think the inclusions of stages in the main game were flaws that bring the game down. Both stages are annoying, but I find Azure Temple much more annoying due to the narrow corridors with flame, and the constant "get air" thing. It uses the armageddon shield for something though which is cool i guess.
Oh and my bad Tatsu, I didn't realize I was being passive agressive.

Oh now there's a QUALITY BAR. The old things aren't that bad, there's a reason why I'm trying to get 2.0 working in 2.2. Because 2.2 has alot of mods, and I think it'd be a nice look back on what was before and what is now kind of thing.
Yes, mostly because I consider 2.2 to be on a professional quality of videogame (and not a mere amateur fan-game made by one guy like many) and that is basically what if the Sega Saturn got its official main Sonic game.

SRB1 remake and Aerial Garden aren't that good when you compare to the revamped levels and Arid Canyon 2.

Tatsuru is entirely right about it.

1 Azure Temple
it is very annoying in my last game, I was literally have 17 livesl and I lost more than anything because of the air currents on the floor that canceled the Tails flight.

2 matal sonic
I hate the boss metal sonic is so annoying the race is fine my problem is the fight just keeps moving from one side to the other and I can't hit him literally it cost me ten minutes to finally win him

3 that only sonic has super form
Seriously, what are the chaos emeralds for, why do I collect them if they don't give me anything I play all of mi games with tails and fangs and I always have all the emeralds and I don't get anything, I still haven t finished the game with sonic yet, so I can't go super

Well this is all I hate after this, I have no problem with anything

3 that only sonic has super form
Seriously, what are the chaos emeralds for, why do I collect them if they don't give me anything I play all of mi games with tails and fangs and I always have all the emeralds and I don't get anything, I still haven t finished the game with sonic yet, so I can't go super
Knux and Metal can go super too, STJr. just wants unique supers, so when Tails', Amy's, and Fang's are unique, they will be in the game.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, my Peeve is how Add-ons work, if you join a server by accident and leave, you would have to reset the game to play on another server.

2 matal sonic
I hate the boss metal sonic is so annoying the race is fine my problem is the fight just keeps moving from one side to the other and I can't hit him literally it cost me ten minutes to finally win him
I get how this is a pet peeve, but actually if you play it for awhile you can actually tell his move sets
All you have to do when he is following you and is too close is move backwards then immediately charge at him. This is hard because the boss physics are meh plus at his pinch mode his knockbacks are a bit dramatic but like I said you get use to them.
Other than that I agree that the metal fight is not great

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back