• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2: DX!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone, can you email the wad to:

flame arrow star@ netscape CHEESETHESPAMBOTS .net

No spaces or CHEESETHESPAMBOTS. =P

I just wanted to say that from the screenshots it looks excellent. :D

I'm(and probably SS005) looking forward to finishing it. It would probably help blaze if we could get a complete collection

Hi, Firekid!
Omg, i'm not around that often, StUpId ScHoOl!!!
SRB2-DX is gonna be a hit, probably... :).

Very good work, just a few things I should point out.

When Sonic runs fast, his frame stops so it looks like he's skating with those shoes that have those wheels on the bottom of them. I think you might already know this, but when you choose this Sonic in Single Player, he does not appear when you play. You have all the sound effects, except for the music (I don't know if you did this intentionally or what, but I don't hear any music. I just hear the sound effects.) Also, on this Sonic's profile, you said he was the fastest, but there can't be two fastests, because the original Sonic also has on his profile that he's the fastest of the group. Other then that and the wierd pink dots that show up, it looks cool. I'd like to say "Great job" to all of you who have worked on this Sonic. I know you've put a lot of effort into making this a success, and I can't wait until the day I can use the final version of this Sonic to battle other people with. Keep up the good work, my expectations are high, but they should be accomplishable. :D

I'm hoping to accoplish this. I am well aware of the pink dots, running, and all the other stuff you mentioned, FireKid. and, I also noticed some other things, so I'll change that. Maybe, if me and SS005 had no school and worked hard enough, we might be able to make SRB2:DX and rival Blaze's SASRB2. Well, maybe.

What the hell? SRB2:DX? That's unoriginal AND lame. Not only did Jason AND shadow already attempt this... and something else... I dunno, I forgot... Since I have SADX and is very bored, I'm going to rip some textures and things for Xtreme 1st Demo's special levels.

I also saw while using the character that the rolling and jumping animation is too big. It's supposed to be the same size as the character while when jumping it's larger than the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back