• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2: DX!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh... ditch the idea of making the models directly into wads and draw them yourself... that's what I do... in what way? I rip the picture, open paint and copy it in my own size/style.

Nice character wad ya got there. This is one of those things where once you see it you whack your self in the head and say "Why didn't I think of that?" ;D

Heh, I'd critisise on the fact that Sonic's missing some very important running sprites but the wad is still incomplete so I'll spare you. He does look pretty funny on ice though! XD

A couple more notes: Be sure about the colors you're making transparent. The sprites appear to have picked up some color from the background that the sprites were on. As a result, the sprites have weird pink dots around the outer edges. If you open the sheet in paint and use a different color with the fill tool on the background you'll know what I mean.

Also, the walking sprites seem to be out of order or in the wrong place cause it looks like Sonic has one nasty limp. =P

Well enough remarks from me. I must be going now. *Goes back into hiding at the Moogle Cavern*

I never wanted to say that too, how he had a bad leg... and on one of the jumping direction, he's facing a whole 'nother way. And to those people with the new SOAP shoes theory, just think for a second...

I told ya guys a million times :| , he's I-N-C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E!
I'm waiting for Jetkrazy to rip the running and other sprites, and to shrink him, and he's a little bit too small.
We know that SonicDX sonic has some problems and stuff

Like SS005 (and I would have) said, it's incomplete, and I'd be happy to accept good critisim. I'll try to fix what problems there are with the wad. I'm well aware about the running problem, and the little pink dots.

And Chaos Zero 64, what do you mean in a jumping direction he's facing a whole other way

I always check the wad 100%, and when hes facing southwest (or east) he turns to the NORTHwest (or east) I'm sure. It's just an order mistake I'm sure.

I know, because i saved the sprites on the computer, i switched them horizontally and i forgot to do that with the jumping sprites, i also accept good criticism, i was just a little angry :wink: .
Now i'm ok.

I think on my wad, I made the jumping sprites face correctly, but if that's what Chaos Zero 64 says, I'll look into the problem

Great. Think you can post the progress? email 'em to me if you need hosting for the pics

EDIT: I just wanted to say

Mystic, could you change the title of this topic to 'SRB2:DX' or 'SADX SRB2 Sonic sprite' or something?

:roll:

You want to change the topic right? If you want it that badly you could always PM a mod or admin about it.

Alternativly....you're the original poster are you not Jet? (The one who made the topic) You could just edit your past post to change the topic. Then again these boards might not let you do that. I've never really tried that on these forums yet. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back