• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2: DX!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Newsflash!

JetKrazy said:
I was just talking to Blaze on IRC. He won't be working with us on the SASRB2 mod thingy. So, we're on our own. Not that we're 'rivaling' Blaze. I would like to think of it as...well, I dunno. All I know is that it's not a rivalry. Who knows, maybe Blaze will join up with us someday. But, for now, we're a team of three. Me, SS005, and furyhunter600. Well, three as far as I'm concerned.

You guys don't know? The underline tells your answer.

actually, the team of 3 *might* change to a team of 2. I have been really tied up with working on my TGF/MMF project Sonic Delta Force, working on my new website and this. I'm most certainly not going to be able to multi-task for my PC is so friggin old, I can't afford a new PC.

Like I said, "MIGHT" change. If it does happen, I promise that I will be back to finish some unfinished buisness (that is IF I quit)

Besides, I really need some info on the progress with the textures, characters and other junk

Think of this current 'not-progress' as a break. Don't take this so hard on yourself furyhunter. I'm not demanding you to make the maps for our mod. You may do those anytime you want. I have no due date for the maps. I don't care if it takes a year. We all have the things we want to do, need to do, have to do, etc. but there shouldn't be a rush on the things we 'have' to do. Just take care of the need, then the want. Then, if you want to, do the have. But please, give yourself a break. Then the pressure will be all gone :D . So, if I have anything else to say, I'll edit my post. But for now, please think deeply to the said.

Yeah, look how much i'm doing, i have all stuff to do on my computer(by me).
Too bad that you can't afford a new computer :( .

like I said, i have been tied up bad, so not much progress has been made. Plus, I still need the textures. WATHA HECK IS GOING ON WITH THE TEXTURES??? :P sry

Hmm... maybe if I can get some more progress done it should be ready for exmple

For now (as mentioned above if anyone bothered to read it), take a break. when any progress is done, then we'll continue as far a possible. Then stop again and wait for more progress.

As for me, I would help with textures, but, I don't know how to rip textures or make them in the first place.

Didn't tried that yet...
Maybe you open those files that are in the SA:DX directory with the PVM edit whatever it's called...

Like i said earlier in the topic, just google Sonic R Save Editor. The first page should be a list chuck full of modding utilities for sonic games (especially Sonic 2 :) ) and 1 of them is PVM Unpacker ann another PVM Packer. They have a whole bunch of images encoded in a Dreamcast format for textures. The same website has a tool (a hard tool to use) that converts these textures to bitmaps, jpegs or graphics enriched

oh yeah, I keep forgetting to add that I am... am... well...

WORKING MY FRIGGEN BEST ON MAPS!!!!!!!

Oh. Thanks for the info

have you recieved the textures yet? If not, I'll send you some. You'll need to put them in a wad file though

EDIT: Oh. You're working that hard?

Anywway, do you know the name of this tool?

EDIT2: Found the tool. Anyway, I ripped all the best textures which I though were needed. PM me if you want them. Whoever can put them into a WAD file, please tell me. When you're finished, please email me(jetkrazy@gmail.com)

I can put the textures in a WADfile :) .
So... I'm working on the Character... and on the modification.
BTW, SA-DX is a good game, but the camera can get a little tricky, sometimes. And i like the light speed shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back