• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2: DX!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys still working on the SA Sonic? This thread now seems to be talking about the mod you're making, but no progress on the sprite. Did you quit on it? All we hear is news about the mod and JetKrazy's avatar that constantly changes. Will the public ever even see a finished version of that SA Sonic that you guys worked hard on? I don't care about the mod you guys are making, I just want the Sonic.

I think everybody agrees with you, FireKid, but it's a lot of work for one person. Just wait. Time will tell me to finish the wad sometime in the future. for now, if you don't notice, the topic of this tread has actually turned into a conversation about the Mod. so, there. Who knows. The SASonic will most likely appear in the mod.

Those Sonic wads look cool JetKrazy, but IMO, SSN's sonic is still better, and it always will be. Even Sonic Team cannot equal it's greatness. Instead, why don't you try Knuckles? He's the only thing that truly needs to be fixed

I hope I didn't offend you or anything...

No offence taken. The one in my avatar is only an edit. The original is always better. I'll try knuckles, but that might be difficult. Maybe as difficult as the SADXSonic

um... i'm still not perfectly sure on what we're doing for the textures in maps. I've already tried to import textures, but it didn't work. Only Wall GFX worked, not flats. Somone else needs to do these textures.

take a file "S_START" and rename it to "F_START" and put all the flats, and at the end of flats, put "F_END".

I know that, just textures only work for some reason (the start and end are S_START and S_END) but flats (F_START and F_END)

Newsflash!

I was just talking to Blaze on IRC. He won't be working with us on the SASRB2 mod thingy. So, we're on our own. Not that we're 'rivaling' Blaze. I would like to think of it as...well, I dunno. All I know is that it's not a rivalry. Who knows, maybe Blaze will join up with us someday. But, for now, we're a team of three. Me, SS005, and furyhunter600. Well, three as far as I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back