Sonic New

[Open Assets] Sonic New v1.1e

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
It was said once,and it doesnt have to repeat.This is NOT Smash Sonic,and it will never be it.Even BuggieTheBug has stated it.
1664280806545.png

BuggieTheBug updated Sonic New with a new update entry:

Compatibilty and small Fixes.

v1.1a
-Honestly i dont really remember but i remembed fixing the arrow with dashmode and something with a secret. Also Kirby Compatibility and Battle, RS Neo and Kirby stuff is in 1 file

v1.1b
-XMomentum compatiblity and Battle Tweaks. (XMom fail sprite and credits to Frostiikin and whoever made the fail sprite, also lua tweaks.)

v1.1c
-Horizon Chars Compatibility. (CrystallineGazer gave permisson on Kazotsky Kick Sprites)
-Distant Pickup is now 100% completable (Sometimes you overshoot...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I think that you can call this mod Frontiers Sonic
Cough skill tree,combat,parry,level up where are those eh?
Only thing from frontiers sonic new has is the cyloop

I know its a joke but its kind of gettin annoying that people call other mods the (insert some random sonic here) when its not even close to that

Cough skill tree,combat,parry,level up where are those eh?
Only thing from frontiers sonic new has is the cyloop

I know its a joke but its kind of gettin annoying that people call other mods the (insert some random sonic here) when its not even close to that
I think it may be smash bros sonic, cuz of the spring jump (JK)

Guys,just stop being annoying to Buggie for re-naming Sonic New to some random Sonic.Just stop.

Besides the current arguement,i really like this update! First of,the tutorial.Its great that Roger made it because he knows how to make some fun and interesting levels (for example,Sol Sestancia).Only thing that made lose rings in tutorial was the Air Dash part.God i just dont know how to do it properly.Each time i do it i bump into spikes.

Speaking of moves,brand new ones are nice addtion to gameplay,especially Celling Cling.That move is so fun to use,and makes some of the levels really easy to win (Im talking to you RVZ).

I will rate this mod 1000/10,its the best intepertation of Sonic i saw in my life.Its easy,and yet its not as OP.

Guys,just stop being annoying to Buggie for re-naming Sonic New to some random Sonic.Just stop.

Besides the current arguement,i really like this update! First of,the tutorial.Its great that Roger made it because he knows how to make some fun and interesting levels (for example,Sol Sestancia).Only thing that made lose rings in tutorial was the Air Dash part.God i just dont know how to do it properly.Each time i do it i bump into spikes.

Speaking of moves,brand new ones are nice addtion to gameplay,especially Celling Cling.That move is so fun to use,and makes some of the levels really easy to win (Im talking to you RVZ).

I will rate this mod 1000/10,its the best intepertation of Sonic i saw in my life.Its easy,and yet its not as OP.
Try It with xmom and than you can Say that It's Op or not (xmom with this char Is fin af)

Try It with xmom and than you can Say that It's Op or not (xmom with this char Is fin af)
No,thats not the right way.Just because Xmomentum has better Air Dash doesnt mean i will go and use a remixed version.I will be sticking to the OG version which is way better to me because even with the Xmomentum,its not as good as normal.

Only thing that made lose rings in tutorial was the Air Dash part.God i just dont know how to do it properly.Each time i do it i bump into spikes.
Actually i designed it, roger just made it. and to get through it you just need to spindash fully on ground and at the peak of the jump release

EDIT: ok so this was the reference image for Roger.
1664463223771.png

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back