Sonic New

[Open Assets] Sonic New v1.1e

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
to be brutally honest im waiting for a update on this char since we have running on walls as a first, WAIT, does this mean a sonic lost world char exists?

to be brutally honest im waiting for a update on this char since we have running on walls as a first, WAIT, does this mean a sonic lost world char exists?

Well there was

Kinda eh tho iirc and idk if you can even find it here

Edit: I found out that it's getting rewritten back in February of this year, not sure if it's still being developed however

(And honestly I wouldn't talk about it any further because derailing)

ok so, remember this?
So hey guys. Sometime at night if im right i made a concept for sonic new to make him more op and give dashmode more use.
View attachment 75929

Today i made some script for it and edited a bit of sprites.
View attachment 75928
what if instead of set seconds it will be based on how long you ran in dashmode so like if you were running a very long time you get like 10 seconds? and you run less you get less time?

makes sense
It really does make sense.Speed is the key of most of the Sonic games(i said most bc there are games where you cant go fast at all,im talking to you Sonic Labyrinth :threat: ),because you know,Sonic is the fastest thing alive.

ok so, remember this?

what if instead of set seconds it will be based on how long you ran in dashmode so like if you were running a very long time you get like 10 seconds? and you run less you get less time?
Actually i already made it.
Btw also news

Now you can wall jump on fofs, use the air dash on walls(it goes up) and also you can jump up the wall to traverse walls that have no nearby walls. So its basically wall run but jumping

EDIT: No more wall run but wall spin and also a new way to traverse a wall

Last edited:
BuggieTheBug updated Sonic New with a new update entry:

v1.1 - Finally! The update people of Discord waited(maybe not)

This is not a very basic update :threat:
This one has new moves, a map and new visuals.

Ok firstly the map:
An awesome map that was made by @Rogerregorroger (check him out he cool guy)
Its a tutorial map where you can try out abilities you already know and try new ones!
View attachment 76968
(Also for some reason text is broken so play it using Level Select)

Now the fun part.
New Abilities!

Wall spin:
When sliding against the wall...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You need to eliminate the dash trail or make it a lot shorter! It lags my game too much, I can't play the Sonic 06 Map Pack without my frames tanking when reaching high speeds.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back