Sonic New

[Open Assets] Sonic New v1.1e

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
BuggieTheBug submitted a new resource:

Sonic New - Yes i know its a lame name.

Oh hey! Another Sonic character. This one is a little bit more with mobility by using the map.

Small info about this mod: Sonic New was an old project on mine that was made out of reusable and non-reusable stuff and never seen the mb, there was a remake in form of a lua and some sprites. And now its this.

Anyway the abilities.

Double Jump: Spring (inspired by Smash)
Double jump to spawn a spring and bounce in the air.
View attachment 75358

Spin On Ground: Spam-Dash / Air...

Read more about this resource...

he's stronger than knuckles!!?!?!??!
jokes aside, was this supposed to happen?

Attachments

• srb20330.gif
    srb20330.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 102
Yay Smash Bros. Sonic exists
Post automatically merged:

NoW Pikachu, Ness, Captain Falcon, and Jigglypuff is left

Last edited:
Yay Smash Bros. Sonic exists

You make em then

Antdude:
"Oh no.Its on..."
Jokes aside,this is a solid mod!
I can finish some of the levels really easily.

he's stronger than knuckles!!?!?!??!
jokes aside, was this supposed to happen?
No but it does that because that object can be sprung and my spring acts like a proper spring. You can spring RVZ balls to other areas using it.

Also fun fact: the spring doesnt have any noclip flags so spring falling through the floor is just some offsets. And im sure you can still use it after it got "through" the floor.

Hehehe, You Said Balls.
No but it does that because that object can be sprung and my spring acts like a proper spring. You can spring RVZ balls to other areas using it.

Also fun fact: the spring doesnt have any noclip flags so spring falling through the floor is just some offsets. And im sure you can still use it after it got "through" the floor.

oh. ok!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back