Sonic Forces (Lost Valley Demo) V1.2

bypigs2

PLEASE play P-06
wat_newby3 submitted a new resource:

Sonic Forces (Lost Valley Demo) - Sonic Forces re-imagined for SRB2

Green Hills lookin' a lot more like sand hill right now

View attachment 87838

Hey wait, where are you going?
Hey gang, its me, gamerboy8000 showing you Sonic Forces (With better level design (Not that i had a problem with it (I dont have good opinions) ) )
Uhhhh yeah probably not going to do much with this, might release a few more levels and thats it .

Read more about this resource...

What
srb20009.png

srb20015.gif

srb20012.png
srb20013.png

Oh no

wat_newby3 updated Sonic Forces (Lost Valley Demo) with a new update entry:

Space port & Eggman bossfight

yo wassup guys i got some incredible news!
i probably wont work on this as sonic forces, ill try and rebrand this mod to a general level pack for more variety, but for now heres space port

View attachment 89221

honestly im not very happy with the result, its a very linear stage with few shortcuts (at least its faithful) and a cutscene for some reason, might add more alternate paths in a future update.

Read the rest of this update entry...

i forgot to mention this on my review, but uh this is a thing

omg i didn't even want to find more bug issuesand i also found a area that is literal
SRB2 v2.2.10 4_14_2023 11_43_15 AM.png

and i also found a area that is literal hell (it's near the weird texture glitch is found)

wat_newby3 updated Sonic Forces (Lost Valley Demo) with a new update entry:

Bugfixes + stuff

yoooo guys im here for a new update where i changed stuff you didnt generally like
the eggman fight was very hard, even i knew that before adding it but i like the idea so i might put it in as a later bossfight
so i changed it to a 3d versionView attachment 89456
its a pretty lazy change, might remake the arena from scratch for another update

anyways i gave green hill some more texture variety and added a new path for space port
View attachment 89457
one thing i...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back