• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

Sonic.EXE the Disaster - SRB2 edition

I hope there's emotes. if there is, well...
*EGGMAN DO THE MASTER PLAN*
sorry I thought that would be funny
 
Man this addon Is going sick I wish I could help but I don't know how code or make sprites (again if you need a playtester tell me alright)
 
Last edited:
new run sprite for crimson x
Screenshot_20251216_120509_ibisPaint X.jpg

20251215_210528.jpg

and the tails doll design for this mod, his name is kyle. say hi!
 
What do you guys have so far since i've been gone?
not much.
Screenshot_20260109_172927_ibisPaint X.jpg


Screenshot_20260111_180241_ibisPaint X.jpg


ezgif-5f173148f9be8cb6.gif


here's most of what i've done.

Screenshot_20260114_163552_ibisPaint X.jpg

my bf aguadox made this sprite- a statue of lord x for one of the maps.

again, you can check the discord server for more news.



also, i don't know if this has been announced, but two of our owners- zhoxy and mecha has left the team.
mecha is currently working on his last mod modern knuckles. check it out.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top