Sorry, I lied. My friend gave it to me. I don't know why I can't find it on my sprite map website.isn't this literally just from the original game?
edit-
View attachment 173743
yes, you literally just took this from the original game. here's the spritesheet that you took it from.
because it's not on your sprite map website.Sorry, I lied. My friend gave it to me. I don't know why I can't find it on my sprite map website.
its been like (almost) 1 month, since we last posted smth
kkhe's probably working on something else. remember you have to be patient for these types of mods/things
scairy guy
still using his sprites for some other stuff, like a level im makingyes he is, he's moving this mod to srb2 td
im also quite lazyhe's probably working on something else. remember you have to be patient for these types of mods/things