Sonic Adventure Genisys

Sonic Adventure Genisys 2.1

me and my sister were playing the new update together, i love the optimizations made to one of the levels in particular it was very laggy before but now i can actually finish it! but there is this new thing that happened in this level in the 2D section where i was stopped by a wall on the right then stopped by a wall on the left. idk if got desynched from the play area or what but i dont think its any of the mods we had on we just had a few characters and the buddyex mod.
srb20072-gif.135448
???
I never seen that happen before. That's really weird, you can't even climb the walls there?
Oh man. I'll look into it, sorry for the inconvenience.

???
I never seen that happen before. That's really weird, you can't even climb the walls there?
Oh man. I'll look into it, sorry for the inconvenience.
Hmm. Normally it works, but here you can see they're stuck on the very edge of the 2d track. Something pushed them there, though it might just be influence from a character mod's Lua. Luckily it's nothing a simple hit of "retry" won't solve.

...also, my bad for returning you the file as S"C"_SAGenisys-V2.1.pk3, I forgot the character wasn't included within the pack file itself.

Back