Sonic Adventure Genisys

Sonic Adventure Genisys 2021-04-10

Yeah, I deliberatly picked Windy Valley to have a distinct "During production" tone to the Sonic adventure section, having the most prominent Beta elements known for it.
And obviously basing the looks of Station Square and Mystic ruins on the original Dreamcast version.

Heh, sad thing is this mod doesn't even have any direct references to Terminator Genisys and only has a few nods to the first 2 movies and videogames. Then again, you could say Terminator Genisys was mostly referring to the first 2 movies rather then be it's own thing too.

Yeah, I deliberatly picked Windy Valley to have a distinct "During production" tone to the Sonic adventure section, having the most prominent Beta elements known for it.
And obviously basing the looks of Station Square and Mystic ruins on the original Dreamcast version.

Heh, sad thing is this mod doesn't even have any direct references to Terminator Genisys and only has a few nods to the first 2 movies and videogames. Then again, you could say Terminator Genisys was mostly referring to the first 2 movies rather then be it's own thing too.
Dark Fate wasn't good either.

And yeah, I really like Beta Windy Valley.

Huh. The beta Windy Valley elements went over my head. I figured it was just imitating the real thing, within the limits of SRB2. That's cool. I just enjoyed seeing anything from Sonic Adventure in SRB2, though. I don't know how you work so fast.

Also, yeah, the Terminator series needs to die already. Arnold is getting too old to play the part, and while I thought the third movie was fine for setting up future movies, the execution after that was just horrible. They make one movie originally intended to be a trilogy, scrap that idea when the movie isn't well received, then proceed with soft reboot after soft reboot, trying to find something that sticks. IMO, nothing after Terminator 2 is canon. Everything after just takes place in Sarah Conner's PTSD-fueled nightmares.

However, the Nostalgia Critic made a funny joke that I think would actually be an interesting idea for a sitcom. Basically, it's centered on Carl (the retired Terminator) set before the events of Dark Fate. That idea would be just weird enough to make for a hilarious sitcom.

cool and alll but comes up with segment violation as aknux in the last level, i ust played through as normal knux thoough

on the fourth stage of the 2d level, i cant make the jump of the crawla platform.
Yeah, this level pack was really designed for Knuckles for the most part.
When playing as Sonic, the whirlwind powerup keep respawning.
You need that powerup to make the jumps and if you lost it because of an enemy, you have to retrieve it.
You have to wait until the Crawla moves away if it keeps standing on the corner, walking in the other direction for a bit might help.
Sorry level 4 is so annoying, it's more about mocking modern Sonic levels then being fun. The later 2 levels are more traditional again.

i like the physics in this part

srb20013.gif

I'M CONFUSED!!
Best line in existence, 10/10
Post automatically merged:

Best line in existance, 10/10
Also I just beat the addon with Mario, now time to do some speedrunning with my boy Mario

Best line in existence, 10/10

Also I just beat the addon with Mario, now time to do some speedrunning with my boy Mario
Btw, I'm gonna speedrun this with Mario soon, but I found a bug that should probably be fixed. You see, whenever I have the ArKnuckles addon activated, it sometimes bugs out the sound effects that it doesn't use (For example in Castle Eggman Zone I could hear the knight robot badniks use ArKnux's sound effects and when I was playing as Silver (Another character addon) the sound effects Silver's supposed to use accidentally become ArKnux's sound effects). Please fix this if you can.

Last edited:
Idk what went wrong but after the latest update to SRB2, the development room level lags like absolute hell and is flat out unplayable.

Back