Dunno, it's confusing when a seperate character looks a little too much like a main character.but he has no shirt and pants look at my scout Sonic
Post automatically merged:
Dunno, it's confusing when a seperate character looks a little too much like a main character.but he has no shirt and pants look at my scout Sonic
Post automatically merged:
aight, my bad. It's just the recent hacking kinda made me suspicious. apologies.if I remember to put him in, my brain's a cluttered mess.
You know it's not me? Still think I'm a scammer pretending to be Roger? ^^; Well that's no good.
THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! it looks great for the cameo characterDunno, it's confusing when a seperate character looks a little too much like a main character.
to save your time i made my icon by myself (voicelines later)THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! it looks great for the cameo character
my voiceline transcript:THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! it looks great for the cameo character
Post automatically merged:
to save your time i made my icon by myself (voicelines later)
I did that on my laptopguess who completed the Sol Sestancia 2 (it's on mobile btw)
wow niceI did that on my laptop

wow nice![]()

Yeah, you mentioned that.i forgot to mention the voice actor of scout sonic is ME
okay i will change the voice transcriptYeah, you mentioned that.
I'll keep it in mind.
If he's given lines, it's not "hello player I am character" tough, I prefer characters play a part rather then just straight up break the 4th wall. ^^;
We'll see what I'll do.
i changed the transcript nowmy new voiceline transcript:
"man, eggman is a president of the city?, That's no good you gotta stop it before everyone gets mind controlled by the eggman and his mind controlling juice"
what email?Right, sure.
Upload your line on a googledrive or something and tell me in a DM, or I'll give you my email in a DM.
Right, sure.
Upload your line on a googledrive or something and tell me in a DM, or I'll give you my email in a DM.
Okay so apparently there's a image limit. So uh, continuing!Some images, I guess
![]()
Working on they computer
![]()
I never really appreciated how good the art is in the city. I know it's just some copy pasted buildings, but DAMN. I feel like if we accidentally time travelled Roger to 2006 then he instantly would've become a animator or at least a background artist for some show like Invader Zim or any other 2000s show like that.
![]()
Work.
![]()
Why is there a microwave here?Yet again, stunning background work, Roger. This entire mod feels like that, actually. If not for the Sonic GUI, I could've mistaken this for an early 2000s game or a 2010s flash game parodying a early 2000s game.![]()
![]()
Hahahahahahahahahaflowers.
![]()
CANNONBALL!!
![]()
Showering.I can't believe it! He's done it again! The perfect.. pissing.. simulation. Actually, I'm going to pass on this one.![]()
Also, no toilets, so it still wouldn't work.
![]()
Uh. Is this some weird portal or geometry fuckery or is this ACTUALLY that place in game? Because if it is.. then wow. That'd be so cool!
Some images, I guess
![]()
Working on they computer
![]()
I never really appreciated how good the art is in the city. I know it's just some copy pasted buildings, but DAMN. I feel like if we accidentally time travelled Roger to 2006 then he instantly would've become a animator or at least a background artist for some show like Invader Zim or any other 2000s show like that.
![]()
Work.
![]()
Why is there a microwave here?Yet again, stunning background work, Roger. This entire mod feels like that, actually. If not for the Sonic GUI, I could've mistaken this for an early 2000s game or a 2010s flash game parodying a early 2000s game.![]()
![]()
Hahahahahahahahahaflowers.
![]()
CANNONBALL!!
![]()
Showering.I can't believe it! He's done it again! The perfect.. pissing.. simulation. Actually, I'm going to pass on this one.![]()
Also, no toilets, so it still wouldn't work.
![]()
Uh. Is this some weird portal or geometry fuckery or is this ACTUALLY that place in game? Because if it is.. then wow. That'd be so cool!
Post automatically merged:
Okay so apparently there's a image limit. So uh, continuing!
![]()
This. This is another great background! It really makes the place feel alive.. but also.. HOW BIG IS ROYAL PALACE?! THIS BACKGROUND LOOKS BIGGER THAN UPTOWN. IT SCROLLS SLOWER THAN UPTOWN. WHAT. WHAT.
![]()
Yet another good view. You know what, I've yet to see fanart of any of the Sol Sestancia 2 areas. Most likely because A. SS2 aint that popular, and B. No one draws backgrounds anymore.
![]()
Uh.. bug report. No walls visible here. Is this intentional?
![]()
How'd it turn day so quick? (Don't answer this, I know it's just classic 'Video Game Time is Faster Than Real World Time'.)
![]()
Ummm.. Why is there a great unending desert in Knothole. What's down there? Hello?
Some images, I guess
![]()
Working on they computer
![]()
I never really appreciated how good the art is in the city. I know it's just some copy pasted buildings, but DAMN. I feel like if we accidentally time travelled Roger to 2006 then he instantly would've become a animator or at least a background artist for some show like Invader Zim or any other 2000s show like that.
![]()
Work.
![]()
Why is there a microwave here?Yet again, stunning background work, Roger. This entire mod feels like that, actually. If not for the Sonic GUI, I could've mistaken this for an early 2000s game or a 2010s flash game parodying a early 2000s game.![]()
![]()
Hahahahahahahahahaflowers.
![]()
CANNONBALL!!
![]()
Showering.I can't believe it! He's done it again! The perfect.. pissing.. simulation. Actually, I'm going to pass on this one.![]()
Also, no toilets, so it still wouldn't work.
![]()
Uh. Is this some weird portal or geometry fuckery or is this ACTUALLY that place in game? Because if it is.. then wow. That'd be so cool!
Post automatically merged:
Okay so apparently there's a image limit. So uh, continuing!
![]()
This. This is another great background! It really makes the place feel alive.. but also.. HOW BIG IS ROYAL PALACE?! THIS BACKGROUND LOOKS BIGGER THAN UPTOWN. IT SCROLLS SLOWER THAN UPTOWN. WHAT. WHAT.
![]()
Yet another good view. You know what, I've yet to see fanart of any of the Sol Sestancia 2 areas. Most likely because A. SS2 aint that popular, and B. No one draws backgrounds anymore.
![]()
Uh.. bug report. No walls visible here. Is this intentional?
![]()
How'd it turn day so quick? (Don't answer this, I know it's just classic 'Video Game Time is Faster Than Real World Time'.)
![]()
Ummm.. Why is there a great unending desert in Knothole. What's down there? Hello?
Post automatically merged:
![]()
Yet again, another great environment. Although it isn't entirely comic accurate, seeing as how Archie Knothole probably had less elevation..
![]()
Gaming.
![]()
Hey! It's Chef Palm Tree!
![]()
Gotta say, this skybox is legitimately the best thing about Great Forest Wall. Actually.
![]()
3 Layered Walls.
![]()
I have a feeling that the pixel art in this skybox isn't original..
![]()
And here we are in Robotropolis! This level always ACTUALLY felt smelly to me. I've been allergic to a lot of things my whole life, so my brain is just primed to feel this stuff. The colors make it feel a lot like an actual city!
![]()
Another great view.
![]()
I kinda ran out of things to say. I Screenshotted these last night, okay?
![]()
[Trash Heap]
Some images, I guess
View attachment 191000
Working on they computer
View attachment 191001
I never really appreciated how good the art is in the city. I know it's just some copy pasted buildings, but DAMN. I feel like if we accidentally time travelled Roger to 2006 then he instantly would've become a animator or at least a background artist for some show like Invader Zim or any other 2000s show like that.
View attachment 191002
Work.
View attachment 191003
Why is there a microwave here?View attachment 191004Yet again, stunning background work, Roger. This entire mod feels like that, actually. If not for the Sonic GUI, I could've mistaken this for an early 2000s game or a 2010s flash game parodying a early 2000s game.
View attachment 191005
Hahahahahahahahahaflowers.
View attachment 191006
CANNONBALL!!
View attachment 191007
Showering.View attachment 191008I can't believe it! He's done it again! The perfect.. pissing.. simulation. Actually, I'm going to pass on this one.
Also, no toilets, so it still wouldn't work.
View attachment 191009
Uh. Is this some weird portal or geometry fuckery or is this ACTUALLY that place in game? Because if it is.. then wow. That'd be so cool!
Post automatically merged:
Okay so apparently there's a image limit. So uh, continuing!
View attachment 191010
This. This is another great background! It really makes the place feel alive.. but also.. HOW BIG IS ROYAL PALACE?! THIS BACKGROUND LOOKS BIGGER THAN UPTOWN. IT SCROLLS SLOWER THAN UPTOWN. WHAT. WHAT.
View attachment 191011
Yet another good view. You know what, I've yet to see fanart of any of the Sol Sestancia 2 areas. Most likely because A. SS2 aint that popular, and B. No one draws backgrounds anymore.
View attachment 191012
Uh.. bug report. No walls visible here. Is this intentional?
View attachment 191013
How'd it turn day so quick? (Don't answer this, I know it's just classic 'Video Game Time is Faster Than Real World Time'.)
View attachment 191014
Ummm.. Why is there a great unending desert in Knothole. What's down there? Hello?
Post automatically merged:
View attachment 191032
Yet again, another great environment. Although it isn't entirely comic accurate, seeing as how Archie Knothole probably had less elevation..
View attachment 191033
Gaming.
View attachment 191034
Hey! It's Chef Palm Tree!
View attachment 191035
Gotta say, this skybox is legitimately the best thing about Great Forest Wall. Actually.
View attachment 191036
3 Layered Walls.
View attachment 191037
I have a feeling that the pixel art in this skybox isn't original..
View attachment 191038
And here we are in Robotropolis! This level always ACTUALLY felt smelly to me. I've been allergic to a lot of things my whole life, so my brain is just primed to feel this stuff. The colors make it feel a lot like an actual city!
View attachment 191039
Another great view.
View attachment 191040
I kinda ran out of things to say. I Screenshotted these last night, okay?
View attachment 191041
[Trash Heap]
Post automatically merged:
View attachment 191042
Is this actually supposed to be the Science Fair? Because it sure doesn't look like it.
View attachment 191043
Skybox bug? Why is the floor all black.
View attachment 191044
And here we are! Modern Studiopolis..
OMG WHY IS THAT MESSAGE SO LONGView attachment 191049
Nice view.
View attachment 191050
Hey look, it's Chef Palm Tree again!
View attachment 191051
I've always been confused by this segment. The walls are scrolling DOWN.. when they should be scrolling UP, to give the illusion that you're falling.
View attachment 191052
This is legitimately the worst part of Sol Sest 2. What happened to the sky?
View attachment 191055
Ahh, another great skybox.. though, this mountain looks absolutely NOTHING like Mt. Terracentro.
View attachment 191056
Speaking of.. how were you not able to see this place from below? I know it's just technical reasons, but it's real silly. Especially when, in SolSest 1, there was a view of the entire island.. yeah, you'd probably need to update that. Or not. I can't control people. (Well, except for Kris here, but..)
View attachment 191058
Same for this place too. How were you not able to see this? Is Eggman implanting FNAF audio discs everywhere so that we can't see the weirdly giant canyon and the city inside a purple mountain?
Oh, and I guess that this marks the end of my little image series.
I feel like if we accidentally time travelled Roger to 2006 then he instantly would've become a animator or at least a background artist for some show like Invader Zim or any other 2000s show like that.
Yet again, stunning background work, Roger. This entire mod feels like that, actually. If not for the Sonic GUI, I could've mistaken this for an early 2000s game or a 2010s flash game parodying a early 2000s game.
View attachment 191009
Uh. Is this some weird portal or geometry fuckery or is this ACTUALLY that place in game? Because if it is.. then wow. That'd be so cool!
Post automatically merged:
Ahh, another great skybox.. though, this mountain looks absolutely NOTHING like Mt. Terracentro.
View attachment 191056
Speaking of.. how were you not able to see this place from below? I know it's just technical reasons, but it's real silly. Especially when, in SolSest 1, there was a view of the entire island.. yeah, you'd probably need to update that. Or not. I can't control people. (Well, except for Kris here, but..)
View attachment 191058
Same for this place too. How were you not able to see this? Is Eggman implanting FNAF audio discs everywhere so that we can't see the weirdly giant canyon and the city inside a purple mountain?