Sol Sestancia 2

[Open Assets] Sol Sestancia 2 2024-08-21

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Replayed it and the custom exit for the secret train level isn't working. Checked it and i'm pretty sure the reason is that during the testing all exits in robotropolis were meant to lead to the secret train level so this was changed from a custom exit to a normal exit, and never changed back.

Arcade version's now 1.1 too, in this case meaning I deleted the opening jungle area from the first stage to make the level run more smoothly, delete Shine's shake LUA since for some reason I got errors and I'm way too tired to figure that out.

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!! (also what level am i in?)
found it! (this made me so happy)
srb20000.png

So is the golf supposed to be able to be interacted with? Because if not that's disappointing :V
The golfclubs should work, isn't it?

Oh, you mean the ball/ course itself? No, they're just decoration// level geometry, sorry.
I wouldn't know what to do with it, besides make the golfball pushible and you push it into a hole, but that'd be kinda lame. ^^;

And another cameo hidden on the wall behind them too. So many references. It's like a Family guy episode.

Had another minor update I'm not going to bother increasing the version number for, but I enlarged some of the Egg TV textures from the gameshow to make it hopefully less obnoxious and added railings since some people were tricked by the slopes.
***Edit***

And another update fixing a few emblem issues, added a platform for a hated Robotropolis tunnels jump and some other minor fixes in Lost city and island tour.

Last edited:
I'm playing Mt Terracentro and emblem hunting. But I'm having trouble finding the first emblem and the hint doesn't make sense
Oh oops, another wrong order. The crystal bounce one is actually the last emblem in the level, should change that in a future update.
You should pass it during the regular gameplay.

Unless you were referring to the actual first emblem, with the bear, it's offroad in the first area in the woods.

No I found the bear one
Oh oops, another wrong order. The crystal bounce one is actually the last emblem in the level, should change that in a future update.
You should pass it during the regular gameplay.

Unless you were referring to the actual first emblem, with the bear, it's offroad in the first area in the woods.
Post automatically merged:

Uhm... The knothole pizza level said I was out of time despite it being just a few seconds before the 2 mins should have been up
Post automatically merged:

I did it again and I had 15 minutes left on the timer. What's up with this level?

Last edited:
Fang is slightly too tall to enter this hole in the wall with the emblem in it, preventing him from actually grabbing it. Not a big issue but it's kinda silly ngl.

Attachments

• srb20203.png
    srb20203.png
    380.3 KB · Views: 38

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back