• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sky Sonic

In Progress🔧⚙
So I'm making my own addon all by myself. Starting with my CSS art

1_11_2024 1_45_11 PM.png

128x128 version:
1_11_2024 11_10_14 AM.png

this is actually a scrapped version (which i made) of the sonic pose from the credits

CREDIT01.png

I had already making work in progress since 2021 and now I'm making a post about it. My progress was complete but, I was missing something. My sprites were too simple and abilities were not very much good.
I had mostly inspired with SMS (Super Mystic Sonic) and made this OC.(edited because too big)

Last edited:
Noice B).
Though, if you don't want backlash, maybe add some kind of unique thing? Y'know, like different spines and maybe different shoes?

I suggest you could give him a ability where he can jump on air like that one item in terraria 'Cloud in a bottle'

Nah, I don't really mind. I'm just saying, to prevent backlash, he could maybe add some spine detail, maybe curve them another way!

uhhh most likely a multiversal character
Post automatically merged:

hmm... can you guys make a lua script which has horizon chars and rush chars support?

Last edited:
now im working with the wait animations

the gif photo

i doesnt upload :|
WAITB3.png
WAITA2A8.png
WAITA1.png
WAITA5.png
WAITA4A6.png
WAITB1.png
WAITB2.png
WAITB3.png
WAITB4.png
WAITB5.png
WAITB7.png
WAITB6.png
WAITB8.png

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back