I ran into a problem while playing with the "SRB2 Generations" Mappack. I'm just gonna cut to the chase:

Please, in the future, try to make the maps in this mod standalone, to prevent stuff loaded in them from bleeding into other things.

(Reason: Stuff from the "Secret level" was replacing the speedpads & dash rings, rendering them useless, as well as breaking automation in some stages)
Try loading SRB2 Generations after Silverhorn.
 
That's what I do with all mappacks, I have "LauncherBlast2 reBoot" handle Characters/Code/Visuals/etc, then when I'm in-game, I choose what mappack I want to play.

Edit: I can even post what I run here if you want, or provide the JSON file that contains the info.
 
That's what I do with all mappacks, I have "LauncherBlast2 reBoot" handle Characters/Code/Visuals/etc, then when I'm in-game, I choose what mappack I want to play.

Edit: I can even post what I run here if you want, or provide the JSON file that contains the info.
you can post what you run
 
Can you play as any character for Mindscape? or just the two that come with the addon?
for the ones that come with silverhorn you can only play it as Inazuma or Inazuma & Aether. any others you have to use cheats to get them into mindscape. (I think)
 
I tried warping there, and it just boots me back to where I was before I warped.
oh right i forgot about that... i think you have to do something else to get it to work (or there was a different method to get there besides the whole emerald thing) but idk what it is
 
You have to beat Mindscape as Inazuma (with or without Aether) at least once to be able to warp to the stage freely.
 
so for some reason, I can't use Ultimate Inazuma if i have Xmomentum loaded. the transformation sequence starts, but then immediately stops.
edit: i just had to remove hyper forms from Xmomentum and it works at the cost of sonic's momentum thok.
 
Last edited:
Uh... I need help. How do I transform into Ultimate Inazuma? I'm at the last part of Mindscape where I'm supposed to transform into this form to finish the stage, but I actually just do not know how to do this. I'm not seeing any animations begin or anything; what I expect to need to do just turns me into a Sol or Super state instead, so unless there's a means to transform into the Ultimate state from either of those states, I think I might be softlocked...

EDIT: Nevermind.


Because I didn't see it in the thread – I had to consult a search engine – I'm gonna go ahead and see if I can save anyone else from this. You need to be in Inazuma's idle animation and hold Spin.
 
Last edited:
Uh... I need help. How do I transform into Ultimate Inazuma? I'm at the last part of Mindscape where I'm supposed to transform into this form to finish the stage, but I actually just do not know how to do this. I'm not seeing any animations begin or anything; what I expect to need to do just turns me into a Sol or Super state instead, so unless there's a means to transform into the Ultimate state from either of those states, I think I might be softlocked...

EDIT: Nevermind.


Because I didn't see it in the thread – I had to consult a search engine – I'm gonna go ahead and see if I can save anyone else from this. You need to be in Inazuma's idle animation and hold Spin.
Wait until he begins his idle animation (hovering in place, surrounded by a blue aura) then hold the spin button for a good few seconds.
 
I would like to give a small suggestion that doesn't change anything.
srb20032.png

When you are on the ledge, you may be able to transform, like the idle one that requires you to transform with it to be Silverhorn Inazuma.
Nothing to add, and it's just a personal idea
 
Back
Top