I think i found a bug...
Post automatically merged:

Im on mobile

Attachments

• srb20057.png
    srb20057.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 81
use the hyper forms mod for everyone, then you transform into ultimate and jump again and press spin and facciolo will appear there for a few seconds and you will become hyper ultimate inazuma
you mean by everyone you mean all six characters?

did it!

Last edited:
uh im having a problem. everytime i try and go to mindscape with sms, it just makes a sound effect and goes to the next stage. what am i doing wrong? It doesnt give me an error all it says is mindscape zone is MAPRY, which is the command im using.

uh im having a problem. everytime i try and go to mindscape with sms, it just makes a sound effect and goes to the next stage. what am i doing wrong? It doesnt give me an error all it says is mindscape zone is MAPRY, which is the command im using.
If you're on single player,only inazuma can access mindscape
(Thought you will need an inazuma to show the mindscape portal on mp I think same thing on sp)
And you have to access it normally not via map command

Has anyone else had their superform just randomly drain all their rings? it happens at seemingly random with inazuma, and I've got no clue what's causing it. I'm playing the TSoURD V4 build, so it could be having some compatibility issues.

why isnt this mod saving? everytime i quit the game after beating facciolo it resets my data and i dont have the silverhorns. is there somethign i need to do

why isnt this mod saving? everytime i quit the game after beating facciolo it resets my data and i dont have the silverhorns. is there somethign i need to do
Open the game console and type "silverhorn on" and that's it,You have to do it every time you come in to play with Inazuma but oh well

When i get ui (ultimate inazuma) and close the game it just resets and i have to get him again and again so i say how do i keep ui PERMANENTLY?

When i get ui (ultimate inazuma) and close the game it just resets and i have to get him again and again so i say how do i keep ui PERMANENTLY?
just dont exit the game, wait to credits end, it gonna send you to next vanilla level and that is

Back