• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Silver

should I continue?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TAILS 11 said:
THAT IS REALLY COOOOL!!! :mrgreen: I MEAN IT THAT IS COOL HOPE YOU CAN GET IT DONE I WANT IT REALLY BAD :twisted:
In the words of Mystic (I think Mystic said this) "Caps lock isn't a cruise control for cool".

Hyper Metal Sonic X said:
I appreciate what support you have given me MS5555.
I will continue to give support for that wad, and you :mrgreen: remember if you need some more ideas ask me.

HMSX's Silver it looks more accurate. Nitro I think yours is alright for a second wad after all my second wad *coughshadowandroidcough* kind of blows.
It's second to my "Proto the hedgehog" wad almost no one knows about I believe I only told Sonicfreak94 about "Proto". It failed which is why no one has heard of it.

Hyper Metal Sonic X said:
I have finally played the wad and there is small (a lot if you think of it) things I noticed, hope you can stand advance crits on your wad.

1. Hardly no shading what so ever (bad) -Some shading here and there

2. Shoes, gloves and gold bracelets not coloured properly (it needs to be if you want it to be good) -Total agree here

3. Quills not pulled down by gravity, they look a bit off on some frames (you need to follow physics) -Yu[

4. His hair looks like sticks, make them more thicker (EX: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38622753/?qo=7&q=by:hypermetalsonicx&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps ) -Meh, not too thick.

5.His energy is bright aqua, not blue (in my opinion) -Keep it like this

6. gloves need the symbols on it. -First bad thing I saw at this wad

Now things to add

1. Edit the ring slinger into an energy based sprite, just like SMS did in his/her wad -Thats what I might do. I'll do this by replacing the detons. And I'm a frikkin male Otherwise I would have made Super Mystic Amy!

2. Jump higher (if it is possible) -Gravity lower by using SOCcing?

3. When he hovers do the energy effect -SOCcing.

-HMSX

well when i play as silver he looks like he is falling but he in on the ground.

That is probably because you tried to look at the object config in XWE in which the auto capitalize is turned on. Download the file again and see if it does it again.

Don't put the srb2 version line in, I don't exactly know why, but JTE says that you shouldn't (for any character wad).

A) Work on your grammar.

B) Don't post on something that isn't on the first page. They're usually not in development.

C) Silver sucks.

Hey I like this wad and the character somewhat. :x So keep your opinions to yourself. If you don't like the character or wad don't download or post insults about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back