• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Silver

should I continue?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Death to the edit button! It causes people to get real mad if we don't use it so kill it! I'm just kidding hahaha.

I used the sonic sprites to edit him because his middle spike works good for silver if you make it a little bigger.

icon_edit.gif

Light dasher is taking a while on finishing his run for me. Oh well at least he's willing to finish for me.

i hope you finish like you said on the 1st page nitro some people like him. and what the heck i like him already so plz finish him k

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Light dasher is taking a while on finishing his run for me. Oh well at least he's willing to finish for me.
Sorry im taking so long, i'm busy and i havent forgotten about it, im on the last 4 sprites

yeah about...

sorry for the other thing i posted. maybe ill make a mario sprite instead of silver. I LOVE THIS IDEA. the only thing i think should improve is his muzzle is i abit too big,the top 5 spikes are a little to small,and why is he green?ahouldn th e be white? AS I ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO DRAW SILVER! :mrgreen: :lol:

This is........................ Awsome!
I loved it but.. shouldnt he throw glowing green stuff with his mind (you could make that with a soc) 10/10 anyway :mrgreen:

light dasher said:
FINISHED!!!!!! IT'S FINALLY FINISHED, after we've done some improvements

Hints for improvement:
1: Exclusive shooting ability
2: Magic melee attack.
3: Better OBJCTFG.
4: Better 1P pic.

It needs some exlusive abilities. His abilities are the same as Amy's abilities. A special way to shoot, maybe? Simple, put his slingitem to something and replace the sprites of whatever you chose as slingitem with magic sprites. I'd recommend to replace the bomb weapon.

Erm, don't you think it's a bit early to release a Silver WAD? I mean, all we have to go by on Silver is a bit of gameplay footage and "omg lolz i hav teh iblis triger!"

I honestly don't see how you could like something you know nothing about.
(Face it, you know next to nothing about Silver)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back