• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Silver

should I continue?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cory the Hedgehog said:
Hey I like this wad and the character somewhat. :x So keep your opinions to yourself. If you don't like the character or wad don't download or post insults about it.

Oh, for christ's sake. I'm allowed to speak my opinion, despite what any of you have to say about it. If I dislike Silver and you don't, that doesn't mean I dislike you.

Shadow, on the other hand, is another story.

I don't like this wad and I made it! Anyways, stop fighting and just forget it. It's just a wad and if you like it or don't that's your opinion, just don't have a fight over it.

Draykon said:
From that one phrase all you can tell is he likes triggers. What we're missing is vital information for WAD-Making

His speed/jump height/abilities
His gameplay mechanics

For all we know all his psionic stuff is gonna be is story events, and hovering as he runs.

He's also missing vital stuff for fanboy-ism

His storyline
His personality
A line that we actually understand the meaning of
Clarification that he's not gonna get scrapped later(I know it's hard to believe, but Silver may not last)
Knowledge of what his Psionic powers can actually do.
Well really you just search all sites for storyline, and watch videos, thats what I do and i have found out alot of information and this silver wad is cool I had it but accidently deleted it, so i am getting it when i get back home, but still it doesnt matter the wad is still good, and i am standing up for silver and nitro on this point.

The game is OUT in america for XBox 360. Ya can't scrap the charecter now, Sega....
He is also SO involved in the storyline, If sega took him out, the game would go crazy.
By the way, I like this wad...

/me sighs

I typed up that post BEFORE I had even downloaded the script off Sonic Cult. Of course now you're free to make a Silver WAD. But this WAD was started before the game was even released.

I'd like to ask one question though. You all were allowed to gather all your information on Silver just from videos, and acted like Silver experts. Yet when I get all my information on Sonic Next-Gen from videos I found on youtube, I get screamed at: "DON'T TAKE AN OPINION UNTIL YOU'VE PLAYED THE DAMN GAME!!!!!11"

Well mostly everybody already knows silvers storyline, what happens at the end, and stuff, and they knew that before the game came out so really it was okay to make a silver wad before playing the game as you said. :mrgreen:

Man, I wanted to download this to join a netgame, but it said it was the wrong type... And when I tried the updated version, it said it was down

I am done with this wad. If you guys want to edit it go ahead. Also I'm going to change the link so peiople can download it.

ok then but that sliver2 wad doesnt work the link to the download is password protected. does any 1 have sliver2 wad?? i need it!! :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back