Should Super Forms be in Single Player/Coop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super emeralds was just a plot hole fix for the extra 7 emeralds. It will not return to SRB2 for ANY reason.

Nice unnecessary bump. I honestly don't expect super emeralds coming to SRB2 anyway, and besides, S3&K was two games put in one. That means double the amount of stages. SRB2 is just one game, and I think it would be too difficult to get the regular and super emeralds in just 7 levels.

That's true

Damn it, some people still insist for Hyper Sonic, I'm getting sick of it

What does SMS have to do with anything!? He's a wad!!! His existence in the known universe should have no effect on the cosmic existance of SRB2!!!

And, yes, they should return, duh.

In SP: No, leave it as-is right now.

In MP:
Tails & Knux: Can we PLEASE get these two some Superfaces? PLEASE? Also, Coop mode support kthnx.
Custom chars: Coop mode would be nice.

Basically, leave SP as Sonic's domain, and let Multi be overrun a little more. SP and Coop ARE separate, aren't they?

You can have Super Tails in the present version....

In match games only

trollface.png

Single player too. Or did you forget about the super item box? (Or does that not count since it's an external wad?)

Actually, I forgot about the super item box

And I suppose it doesn't counts, I just don't know why

I want super knuxs and Tails to be super in co-op it would be fun and besides it would give players more of a chance to see how good it is

Uhh, I quite liked the Hyper thing, I mean, all it was was basically a little faster and the badnik killa-blast. I think there should be a way to get the Hyper form, but only as a unlockable after you unlock everything else.

I know I'm late for this, but I think you should be required to complete Ultimate mode too. Because, well, once you figured out how to get there, you should also get rewarded for actually beating it.

I expect that because its suppose to be there plz don't answer this I cant answer because I'm a very busy boy XD.

No. I've already heard the conversation with SSN and Sonikku.

To be honest, that is not a "real reward" to put it frank.

Ya know, it's true :I

And ya know what else, I agree that the fact of n00bs using setrings to turn super every time is annoying, but based on what Kopper said, super forms for Tails, Knux and all the other nuckas added into the game should be just a cheat for Multiplayer for the people who would like to play as the other characters with a super form. Of course that some guys will still keep doing the setrings crap, but will it make any difference? They probably do that even with only Sonic being able to be super

About Single Player, I don't really find super forms for the other characters THAT necessary for some reason, that's just me though

Last edited:
Slight changes in credits really isn't a reward at all, if you ask me.
The thing is, we don't really want there to be a significant reward for Ultimate. Ultimate will slowly get more and more difficult, especially if set up as originally designed (no extra lives). It's not intended to be a serious difficulty level, and therefore, it shouldn't have a serious reward. A little easter egg is exactly the kind of thing that should be unlocked.

You should not expect us EVER to provide any real or serious reward for completing Ultimate mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back