• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Shadow the hedgehog remake, Final Beta released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the current color is fine (only it should be silver, not white. >>).

And speaking of Super Shadow, I couldn't work on the frames because I had life business. D:

Hyper Shadic X said:
I think the current color is fine (only it should be silver, not white. >>).

And speaking of Super Shadow, I couldn't work on the frames because I had life business. D:

Super Shadow is not silver.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
super-shadow.jpg

In other games Super Shadow is yellow like Super Sonic is.

That's actually a very bad picture to decide from, due to the fact that if he was silver, he would just reflect all the yellow light around him.

He changed from silverish to goldenish because Shadow the Hedgehog (game) developers forgot his main color. XP

But really, I don't understand the change. :/

Ice said:
That's actually a very bad picture to decide from, due to the fact that if he was silver, he would just reflect all the yellow light around him.
If you're going by that there really isn't a good color. In space he would reflect the ARK and black of space to be a silverish color and in those scenes he would be yellowish.
I say he's more a creamy yellow. Not just because of SA2B, but because of Shadow the Hedgehog.

lolshadowwutto3.png

Creamy Shadow, also the stupid Message Board is acting up and "
" doesn't work. :<

And now it's fixed randomly.

Senku Niola said:
lolshadowwutto3.png

Creamy Shadow, also the stupid Message Board is acting up and "
" doesn't work. :<
He didn't say "dipped in cream". Where's the shading? :P

I mean, you'd think since his name is Shadow and all...

Also in SA2B if you look closely shadows shoes are shooting out purple flames instead of yellow maybe that could be for his superforms accelereation instead of just like how supersonic goes.

Shadic_the_Human said:
Also in SA2B if you look closely shadows shoes are shooting out purple flames instead of yellow maybe that could be for his superforms accelereation instead of just like how supersonic goes.

Oh, I forgot this! *facepalm*

Don't forget shading doesn't matter far away anyways, you don't even see the character in good quality when you are 1024 fracunits away. When up close then you see the shading, which you CAN with that sprite there.

Up close or not, you'll still need at least one more shade of color. The shading is too indistinguishable otherwise.

Don't make the outline too dark though, Kinda spoils IMO

But yea, this new shadow pulls the Woop out of my Shoop! =D

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Ice said:
If you're going by that there really isn't a good color. In space he would reflect the ARK and black of space to be a silverish color and in those scenes he would be yellowish.
I say he's more a creamy yellow. Not just because of SA2B, but because of Shadow the Hedgehog.

Well I didn't exactly say chrome, but I see what you mean. Lemme correct myself nonetheless: If he was a silverish color than he would just reflect a lot of the yellow light around him. By silverish I mean a fairly shiny white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back