• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Shadow the hedgehog remake, Final Beta released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well these seem pretty good. But there are a few problems.

The Shoes hardly look like Shadows, except for the Texture.
And the spines on the Diagonal-Back and Back pose look wierd.

Shadic_the_Human said:
What have you guys decided is shadow's fur going to change colors or not
In my opinion, I think there should be two releases. One that changes fur, and one that changes stripes. A simple S_SKIN edit would do it.

I think it should be the stripes, and also that you should make shadow's fur blacker. For obvious reasons, the latter is not possible without the former.

Yes, but think of this, if it's the stripes, CTF will be harder, as previously stated. Also, if this has the internal name "Shadow" it'll work like the other wad in JTE, and when turning super, the stripes will stupidly flash.

OK! I get it! People like pink Shadow. Geeze, I just though he looks stupid as pink. I have a right to my opinion.

zck2020 said:
OK! I get it! People like pink Shadow. Geeze, I just though he looks stupid as pink. I have a right to my opinion.
That you do, but you don't go calling people names like "faggot" if you disagree with them.

zck2020 said:
I never said a damn thing about pink and neither did anyone else until you, so just shut up.

Hey! Whats up with all the anger between users here?
I personally don't want the moderators or admins intervening...D:
:|

[offtopic]That link is scary zck2020[/offtopic]

People! Is a character being able to turn pink really that important to fight about? As for zck2020, I agree with I'll Begin in the aspect that the name "faggot" is about as necessary as the term "homophobe" was.

Now, back on the topic, I think it would be cool to have both as well, SkyNinja. Nice suggestion.

Blade T. vampire said:
Hey! Whats up with all the anger between users here?
I personally don't want the moderators or admins interfering...D:
:|
Not the right word to use. Your post WILL be misinterpreted.

As a matter of fact, the admins do NOT "interfere" per se, but they actually intervene when there's an issue before it gets out of hand and causes problems.

Angelus_the_echidna said:
Now, back on the topic, I think it would be cool to have both as well, SkyNinja. Nice suggestion.
Yeah, how IS this wad doing, Dr. Pepper?

I apologize for not noticing any of the changes you made to the spines, nitro, I didn't notice them until I zoomed in. Your changes are much better, so I added them into the sprites along with my changes.
SHAIA1-3.png
SHAIA2A8-3.png
SHAIA3A7-3.png
SHAIA4A6-3.png
SHAIA5-3.png

Okay, is everyone satisfied with these standing frames? I won't budge my stylus one inch until I'm sure, because I'd hate to make all of the walking frames, and then have to change them a hundred times, like I did with Blaze and Amy.
Sky Ninja said:
In my opinion, I think there should be two releases. One that changes fur, and one that changes stripes. A simple S_SKIN edit would do it.
Sounds good to me.

Same.

And if you make two versions, you can use both of my char select pics :D

I still think that the head of the sideways-facing our view's head seems to be a bit far back, which looks odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back