sh_srb2tbe.wad [2.0 B5] Public Beta + Halloween edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRB2: TBE 2.0 BETA 5 PUBLIC BETA + HALLOWEEN EDITION!

Some changes in this WAD. NOTE: Halloween Edition requires SRB2JTE 1.69.10, which can be downloaded here.

http://gcfreak.sepwich.com/downloads/sh_srb2tbe[]halloween.zip

Known bugs:

Unlockables list is inaccurate, I'll fix that later.
JTE might crash with TBE Halloween edition loaded, so it is wise to save your progress along the way.

GCFreak said:
Comments & Criticism appreciated

It is too big for what is in the level. If you are willing to fill up all that space with different gimmicks, paths, and more platforms PLUS use a different texture or vary the texture a little more, it might look better. But why are all of your levels generic in theme? Couldn't you be more creative?

EDIT: 16 megs?!? WTF! :eek: Does everyone think packing their mods full with MP3's is sport?

Com said:
GCFreak said:
Comments & Criticism appreciated

It is too big for what is in the level. If you are willing to fill up all that space with different gimmicks, paths, and more platforms PLUS use a different texture or vary the texture a little more, it might look better. But why are all of your levels generic in theme? Couldn't you be more creative?

EDIT: 16 megs?!? WTF! :eek: Does everyone think packing their mods full with MP3's is sport?

The TBE v1 levels had custom music, so I revived them as archives. For your information, it is not MP3s. It is OGGs. Now, if you assume that I put MP3s in my wads, you fail because I hate MP3s with a passion, that's why I say "OGG OR GTFO".

I completely agree when it comes to "mp3 sucks, and should be replaced by OGG". Although, you said only the archives had custom music? Since those are just the archives, I think you should use MIDI for it. Really, OGGs are not that much space suckers as mp3's are, but they are still quite big. (2MB for a regular OGG music file of 2 minutes)

Best thing you could on this is to make SRB2TBE a little bit random. Some levels really don't fit in the main theme of a SRB2 level pack.

FoxBlitzz said:
Mouselook is, like, so much better though.

Not to get off topic..: Yeah, but i use a nyko air-flo EX controller, i just got it and im having trouble using it, im just starting :D

Nice work in your final version GCFreak. I liked it, but there couldv'e been 2 more level that weren't in analog. Honestly, the second zone was hard in analog.

supersonic45 said:
Nice work in your final version GCFreak. I liked it, but there couldv'e been 2 more level that weren't in analog. Honestly, the second zone was hard in analog.

Ah, old version. Yeah, I got rid of analog and archives those levels months ago, the latest version is at the first post. And thanks for the compliments.

>>He wanted to make us wait longer lol.

It was a way to make compression better, but it sometimes doesn't always work.

>>She DOES have a rar inside a zip. I had to download WinRAR again to extract it.

I'M A BOY, REMEMBER THAT! Also, fixed extract.

sory im late. school and all. Please reupdate the link, every time I click on it, it takes me to the page cannot be displayed screen. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back