sh_srb2tbe.wad [2.0 B5] Public Beta + Halloween edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
shadow the fox said:
cant get it to work(yes i instaled it).
please walk me through it so i can play it.

Did you install it to your SRB2 folder? Also, try loading it from the Start Menu.

There is this PS2/PSX/DC Magic Box thingy that lets you use your controller, as long as the application supports Force Feedback.

I can't test it right now. I have to do it when i get back from my friend's house. which should be soon

Iv'e played this with 3 other people. It's good, but the space conly ARK is TO EASY. You can get that done in 4-3 seconds. But there are to many crushers in 4th zone, I think(lets not forget deep pits in the tree zone)? :mrgreen:

supersonic45 said:
Iv'e played this with 3 other people. It's good, but the space conly ARK is TO EASY. You can get that done in 4-3 seconds. But there are to many crushers in 4th zone, I think(lets not forget deep pits in the tree zone)? :mrgreen:

Dude, when there's only 1 or 2 acts in the zone, it's not done yet. :3, You found my RedXVI secret, didn't you? You also found Egg Factory.

Ok, you know me. And no, I haven't found XIV or egg factory. Remember? I played it with you. We got past the fire zone and then the Master Server shut down.

supersonic45 said:
Ok, you know me. And no, I haven't found XIV or egg factory. Remember? I played it with you. We got past the fire zone and then the Master Server shut down.

Really? I don't recall you.

EDIT: Ahh, now I remember. Heheh, for some reason, they always shut down on Volcanic Furnace.

Comments & Criticism appreciated

srb20070jw5.png

srb20071zq6.png

srb20072re6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back