SF94-Serv

[Open Assets] SF94-Serv 4.3

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
LJ Sonik updated SF94-Serv with a new update entry:

Custom NPC skins

v4.2 is out! Not many changes this time, as I haven't had much motivation lately:
  • The ringregrab, sandboxmode, puyomode and flamethrower variables have been ported.
  • If you add custom characters, the NPCs will be able to use their skins! This is a purely visual change and does not affect the behaviour of NPCs or the size of their hitboxes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

WOW. How have I never noticed this?! I'm gonna download this right away. I ALREADY LOVE IT.
Thanks LJ for have fixed it :D
Post automatically merged:

C'est normal Que Le mode Halloween fait resynch le serveur ?
As much as I love la langue de francais, I'm gonna have to say that you can only speak English here. Desole.

I noticed Gelespicous(or however you spell it???) Mountain isn't in this version. Has it been removed for good, or is it planned to/gonna be remade?
Either way, this port is very cool. Not sure if you're gonna do anything with updating events(specifically the Halloween one), but I don't wanna sound like I'm rushing anything unnecessarily.

I noticed Gelespicous(or however you spell it???) Mountain isn't in this version. Has it been removed for good, or is it planned to/gonna be remade?
Either way, this port is very cool. Not sure if you're gonna do anything with updating events(specifically the Halloween one), but I don't wanna sound like I'm rushing anything unnecessarily.
Gelespious Mountain (I'm not even sure this is a real word lol) was included in the 2.1 version on a misunderstanding on my part and was never really supposed to be part of SF94-Serv.
Honestly, even the 2.1 port of GM was incomplete if I remember correctly, and I just didn't feel like porting it for the 2.2 version anyway.
If someone else wishes to port it themselves they are welcome to do so; I also don't mind linking it from this thread if the port is decent.

Thanks LJ for have fixed it :D

C'est normal Que Le mode Halloween fait resynch le serveur ?
SF94-Serv maps in general contain a large amount of NPCs and other solid/interactable objects, which tends to make resynch issues pretty common.
Whether this is SF94-Serv's or SRB2's fault is unclear, but to this day it is unfortunately pretty reasonable to consider resynch issues in SF94-Serv to be largely unavoidable, including the Halloween event.
If you happen to be using some of the "sandbox" commands, such as sandbox or ringregrab, know that they are known to sensibly increase the occurence of desynch issues; try disabling them and reloading the map if that is the case.

Last edited:
Wait Zim used to be in SF94-serv in 2010 before it got removed. it still appeared on 4shared which only for 2.0 Can someone ported zim to 2.2? The file for wad is SF94-Zim.wad

Gelespious Mountain (I'm not even sure this is a real word lol) was included in the 2.1 version on a misunderstanding on my part and was never really supposed to be part of SF94-Serv.
Honestly, even the 2.1 port of GM was incomplete if I remember correctly, and I just didn't feel like porting it for the 2.2 version anyway.
I see. Okay! Thanks for the info.

This is an amazing map pack, but a couple things I noticed

1) The mission you get from the sign in SF94-City seems to be broken (even if you bop all baddies where they spawn, it won't register as done)
2) You can bop npcs as vanilla (specified because i have yet to test mod Amys) Amy's hammer and make them react as if they were hurt (not bad per se, just funny and fun to do)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back