scr_ssh.wad (SeaSide Hill)-Now Merged

Resources:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
So, Espyo, any updates?
Man, I already have the level made until the next checkpoint in ages! But I can't fix a problem with the zoom tube... *sigh* Well, I'll release it and hopefully someone may help me fix it. (Please?)

This may sound stupid, but... I was waiting for the complete level... XD
Anyways, it looks awesome :P

Calm down. The complete level will come. Patience.
Anyway, I was going to release it, but Wesley seems to be fixing, not fixing, fixing, not fixing... It's quite a mess with the zoom tube. After he can make the zoom tube work, I still need to pass the music to an Ogg (now that I know how). It might take a week or so. But the current progress isn't so dissapointing. What is dissapointing is the file size :S

Well, I can help you with zoom tubes and more paranoic-like linedefs and bosses :3

Everything else is easy and under control. But the zoom tubes... Everytime I think of the non-fixable-non-explainable-illogical-impossible-glitch... But if you want to see if you can fix it, PM me, and I would be glad to let you the wad for you to fix.

No, actually, there won't be any loops. The file size is big already because of the ramps it has; if I put in loops, in every level and such, this MOD could reach 80MB (maybe exagerated...)
I need the zoom tubes for the "kart" part; just before the second checkpoint.

i have only just seen the screenshots and i LOVE it!!
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! ect.
keep up the amazingly good work!

Hmmm... Mozilla Firefox (DOESN'T HURT EYES), ..., replys?
What's so special about the screen shot?

Anyway, the project is alive, but it somewhere, deep, deep, deeeeply inside my computer...
*Sigh* If I ever found it (which isn't one of the things I want to do right now; right now as in a long time), I will try to complete it.
...I can see long... processes... ahead!!!
Just to think, what it would be like to make all those around-5-minute-completing levels...

Espyo said:
Hmmm... Mozilla Firefox (DOESN'T HURT EYES), ..., replys?
What's so special about the screen shot?

He is referring to his MB theme and the blue text which looks horrible on it.

Yeah, that was going to be the next thing I would choose...
That does look horrible... Default for me, thank you!

This is SWEET! you're are ownsome with this so much!! do you plan on making maybe the first 3 zones from sonic heroes? that'll be SO awesome!! : D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back