scr_ssh.wad (SeaSide Hill)-Now Merged

Resources:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even If it is 6mb, You still have to download the map AND the resources to make the map work correctly. So if you download both, it is 6mb. If you download them merged together, it is STILL 6mb. So There's not a downside there.

Oh, and Tailsmastermind, Who wants to make a batch file when you don't need one? The only time you need a batch file is if you want to activate something like -holiday 4 on SRB2JTE, which can not be achieved by adding files. You don't NEED a batch file, You can just add One wad and be done with it. mm'Kay? Good.

I'll try explaining it one last time:
If they are sepperate:
You only need to download the ssh_res.wad file ONCE. Why? Because, the resources will be the same in every update (Except for the final). It will have the same textures, sprites (I hope) and music as the next betas. So, in a new release, you only need to download a new scr_ssh.wad file. Because the resources file is the same. Only the level has changed.
If they are merged:
You have to download 6MB in every beta. You could simply download 1MB for the map, because the resources are the same, but seeing as they are merged, you need to download the resources with the map. Wich is to say, 5MB of that big file are still the same, uselessly.
Yet, if you like it merged, check the first post; and people, PLEASE download it now. I've been getting lots of PM about re-uploading it; and re-uploading 6MB isn't easy...

That was incredibly better than Sonic Team's version of Sonic Heroes! I suggest, though, that in the finished wad you have your teammates side by side like the bots that Jason the Echidna made when he did SRB2JTE. Especially with the Sonic & Tails wad that he did.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
That was incredibly better than Sonic Team's version of Sonic Heroes!

Everything is beter than Sonic Heros.......... :?

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
I suggest, though, that in the finished wad you have your teammates side by side like the bots that Jason the Echidna made when he did SRB2JTE. Especially with the Sonic & Tails wad that he did.

Stop askin' for bots. Bots are usless. Play a ****in' net-game if you want partners.

All you have to do Is delete the old file, and replace it with the new one.

STILL no downside.

Sorry, but you have no excuse not to merge them.

It takes a while to upload for you, but not everyone has a crappy computer like yours. It won't take everyone as long to download as it takes you to upload.

And if your computer isn't crappy, then why does it take a long time to upload?

And if it doesn't take a long time to upload, then why did you say it was hard to upload it?

BULL SHIT.

He's got an excuse. If he wants to leave it unmerged, ****ing shut up and live with it. Last time I checked, it was his WAD. Not yours

Just forget it, OK? It is already merged. Not speacially because of you, but also by the votes.

You people do realise that this wad was released 10 days ago, and I think the creator has already left this at peace. No need to get agressive, as it won't do a thing.

If he isn't merging them, he isn't merging them. Deal with it, as it seems he isn't making any *other* wads that require this.

P.S.
Sykotic, input is input. What you said wasn't input, it was flame, and most likely would have started a flamewar with you (and others whom participate) banned.

Just download the wads, and enjoy it. Seesh... you people are nuts.

Edit: It's merged already, so you've been flaming for no reason.

Sykotic said:
BULL ****.

He's got an excuse. If he wants to leave it unmerged, ****ing shut up and live with it. Last time I checked, it was his WAD. Not yours

And last I checked, criticism of a wad is perfectly legitimate.

OMFG Sendspace is being friggin gay I cant get to the file I had to press the stop loading button to get it because of all of the damn pop ups

That... is... enough... FIGHTING!
The "fight" about the merging is OVER.
---
I know, neo the hedgehog. Sendspace keeps adding pop-ups and pop-ups. I guess it's some sort of race to see if you can click the link before the pop-ups come disturb you. But it is better if you use FireFox.

Note that I made my last post before you merged them. So I wasn't complaining there. Especially when you said "Already merged." You pushed the cannon past the target. Look at the first sentence.

(The metaphor means you went too far in the wrong direction.)

This stupid argument ends under this line:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't wait for the next beta!

The construction keeps on going...!
I'll release a beta in every checkpoint made.
Wich means... You will get a new beta in say... Thursday?

Great! Execpt that when I tried to get on a square platform, I coudn't.
Also, could you enlarge the scale of the level? I had trouble staying on the grounf.

Gaaradude6969 said:
Great! Execpt that when I tried to get on a square platform, I coudn't.
Also, could you enlarge the scale of the level? I had trouble staying on the grounf.
You're not supposed to jump on them. Find a red barrier stand in it to turn in Knuckles and smash 'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back