scr_ssh.wad (SeaSide Hill)-Now Merged

Resources:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zanyhead said:
I can beat this whole thing with sonic, without changing characters.
So how are you suppose to do that? How do you get past the breakable blocks that only Knuckles can get past? Did you do it without editing?
I wonder...

Um, by jumping around and back on, bouncing on and over things, and doing ridiculously long jumps.

1. You just bumped a good 10 days there.
2. I LOVE this thing. I'll crash Daniel's wedding and announce the engagement. :lol:

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Can you still switch characters? It will be cool if you can use JTE's bot thing and when you switch to a character you be that person.
One of the wads adds a script that allows you to change characters while standing still. Also if you stop at a gate you'll change characters too.

Would you rather type:

Addfile scr_ssh.wad ; addfile ssh_res.wad

Or would you rather type:

addfile scr_ssh.wad

and be done with it?

-First one takes longer to type.

And If you use the launcher, you have to track down both Wads instead of one of them.

-Also takes longer.

I prefer to not waste time, and get the most out of SRB2 with the time I have. I don't want to WASTE time typing/adding both! It's easier just to type/add one thing.

The only reason why I separated them is because my next release will probably have the same Resources but a diferent Map. I'll just release the map wad, and you don't have to download the Resources wad no more.

Point?

If you want to have a different map, then you can still merge them.

Just merge them! Even if you do, You can still edit the Map part of it without editing the resources part! Just edit the map! The resources will still be the same, but the map willl be updated. Simple, No?

Ok then. Instead of downloading about 1.7 MB, you will download 6MB because the resources are with it.

Espyo said:
Ok then. Instead of downloading about 1.7 MB, you will download 6MB because the resources are with it.

Why? If you merge it, the download should stay the same, it just isn't different files.

It would be the same if you downloaded them seperately, also more of a hastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back