Scarf The Wolf (legacy)

Scarf The Wolf (legacy) V2.6.5b

Mr.FondusBroMan

◢◤I am Scarf The Wolf.◢◤
Mr.FondusBroMan submitted a new resource:

Scarf The Wolf - Sword Master

Hello. Yes I am the one in the discord server Srb2 Community and I am the creator of the mod Scarf The Wolf/TD Forest and Sonic.exe in youtube. But now when I was banned. I decided to do an update and completely removed everything with non-reusable content, for adding a reusable content. And I'm the one who banned Toby Fox. Anyway, hello to the old mod.

View attachment 75532

Mods used:

[URL...

Read more about this resource...

If you have a problem with something, just say it and be specific about it. Don't just leave passive-aggressive drive-by comments.
BRUH

I'd ask that you put the credits of whose content was used to make the mod in a spoiler in the overview

Wow, this is an addon from the same person who baited Sonic1983 to make Inazuma's portleg (for which then Sonic 1983 was canceled). Addon from the same person who was banned for using fragments of other people's work without permission. Addon from the same person who in recent years lamented the "copyright policy" on this forum, and considered his ban unfair. And now he posted an addon and didn't even tag "reusable". What has changed? Have you read a couple of dozen books on moral philosophy and rethought something? Do not count for offtopic, but such miracles of the transformation of the views and behavior of the author evoke all sorts of feelings in me.

Wow, this is an addon from the same person who baited Sonic1983 to make Inazuma's portleg (for which then Sonic 1983 was canceled). Addon from the same person who was banned for using fragments of other people's work without permission. Addon from the same person who in recent years lamented the "copyright policy" on this forum, and considered his ban unfair. And now he posted an addon and didn't even tag "reusable". What has changed? Have you read a couple of dozen books on moral philosophy and rethought something? Do not count for offtopic, but such miracles of the transformation of the views and behavior of the author evoke all sorts of feelings in me.
Those are such wise words.

Yes, It's funny that the person who always supported the idea that authors should tag addons with the "reusable" and that moderators shouldn't ban editing addons without such a tag has now published an addon without the "reusable" tag himself. So, we need to understand that this person has already been banned before for using fragments of other people's addons without their permission. What is this? Hypocrisy? Or maybe a consistent rethinking of views? It is unlikely that the latter, since I know this person well and their dislike for long and consistent reflections. Also his dislike for philosophy (we talked quite a lot on Russian-language discord servers). But there is a third possibility - a person could change his views under the influence of some random stimuli. For example, under the influence of resentment, or under the influence of the environment (you never know who can manipulate his consciousness, a weak consciousness can easily be manipulated and now everyone believes in free will). And this option is also quite plausible. But what really happened, we probably never know.

Scarf often asked Sonic1983 to make an inazuma portleg. After Sonic 1983 refused, hi began to arrange a conflict with him. He managed to persuade Sonic1983 to make a portleg.
In fairness, I want to say that Sonic1983 began to make an Inazuma portleg on his own, but Scarf The Wolf actively persuaded him to update this project.

just shut up Srb2 Ru member, okay?
Post automatically merged:

In fairness, I want to say that Sonic1983 began to make an Inazuma portleg on his own, but Scarf The Wolf actively persuaded him to update this project.
SHUT. UP

Yes, It's funny that the person who always supported the idea that authors should tag addons with the "reusable" and that moderators shouldn't ban editing addons without such a tag has now published an addon without the "reusable" tag himself. So, we need to understand that this person has already been banned before for using fragments of other people's addons without their permission. What is this? Hypocrisy? Or maybe a consistent rethinking of views? It is unlikely that the latter, since I know this person well and their dislike for long and consistent reflections. Also his dislike for philosophy (we talked quite a lot on Russian-language discord servers). But there is a third possibility - a person could change his views under the influence of some random stimuli. For example, under the influence of resentment, or under the influence of the environment (you never know who can manipulate his consciousness, a weak consciousness can easily be manipulated and now everyone believes in free will). And this option is also quite plausible. But what really happened, we probably never know.
Shut up Domikoto.

Scarf often asked Sonic1983 to make an inazuma portleg. After Sonic 1983 refused, he began to arrange a conflict with him. He managed to persuade Sonic1983 to make a portleg.
Shut up Sirexer

AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH ME. A. The filthy beast who has once again molested me

Aren't you tired of setting me up already? А? AntimОdern?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back