[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack

[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack 2.5

Hows shadow been doing
that i did a shadow model doesn't mean i'm working on it, i just did it cuz i had a ddesing to model and i was bored, same goes for the modern sonic, remember i'm only working on the vanilla stuff, nothing more, everything else are just thing that i model for fun, or to get an idea of how to model it when i work on them for real

that i did a shadow model doesn't mean i'm working on it, i just did it cuz i had a ddesing to model and i was bored, same goes for the modern sonic, remember i'm only working on the vanilla stuff, nothing more, everything else are just thing that i model for fun, or to get an idea of how to model it when i work on them for real
prob every model that ends up in the wip folder is going to get remade cuz i'm so perfectionist that i can't handle if i improved at making models and see an old model

now if you're so desperate for news here, have an amy

(gif is too big that's why i had to post a link)
Post automatically merged:

anyway so yeah, i don't even like the shadow model anymore, not only that but i changed his desing so...

prob every model that ends up in the wip folder is going to get remade cuz i'm so perfectionist that i can't handle if i improved at making models and see an old model

now if you're so desperate for news here, have an amy

(gif is too big that's why i had to post a link)

anyway so yeah, i don't even like the shadow model anymore, not only that but i changed his desing so...
Really like the shade of colors you gave Amy, her shoes look a little more boot like and the white band on the skirt looks really nice.
Giving the headband and skirt the same pallet is also really nice I always thought Classic Amy looked a bit cluttered with the Green, Red, Orange, and Blue shoes I find this pallet to look a lot more pleasing, and the green on the hammer is a nice added detail.

Really like the shade of colors you gave Amy, her shoes look a little more boot like and the white band on the skirt looks really nice.
Giving the headband and skirt the same pallet is also really nice I always thought Classic Amy looked a bit cluttered with the Green, Red, Orange, and Blue shoes I find this pallet to look a lot more pleasing, and the green on the hammer is a nice added detail.
classic amy og desing literally has the whole range of the rainbow in her color scheme, like, look at this

1681921803940.jpeg

something offputing considering that the other characters of the cast have like, 3 or 4 colors in their color scheme, so i decided, let's just give her the colors of a rose, of course some plp have done it way before me, but i did it anyways is just a nice adition

hey i got an idea why don't y'all make the giant ring or goalring It's just an idea, you don't need to put it but if you want, you can add anything to the 3d model, okay, so I'm going to play more, stay with the idea

I may be an idiot with the idea but I have several ideas if you want to know about the ideas you can talk to me

something error

View attachment 89823
pls say how to fix
prob you don't have them proppely setup

hey i got an idea why don't y'all make the giant ring or goalring It's just an idea, you don't need to put it but if you want, you can add anything to the 3d model, okay, so I'm going to play more, stay with the idea

I may be an idiot with the idea but I have several ideas if you want to know about the ideas you can talk to me
ok so, i can't really do that cuz, the goalpost is not programed to work like a giant ring, and you have to remember, models are just some sort of skin for the game, a resource pack, not a game changing tool

prob you don't have them proppely setup
Code:
SONIC CHARS/SDSONIC.md3 1.0 0.0
SDSONIC CHARS/SDSONIC.md3 1.0 0.0
MCSONIC CHARS/SDSONIC.md3 1.0 0.0
TAILS CHARS/SDTAILS.md3 1.0 0.0
MCTAILS CHARS/SDTAILS.md3 1.0 0.0
METALSONIC CHARS/SDMETALS.md3 1.0 0.0
MSONIC CHARS/SDadvanceSONIC.md3 1.0 0.0
BLUESHOESTAILS CHARS/SDTAILS.md3 1.0 0.0
SHADOW CHARS/WIP/SDSHADOW.md3 1.0 0.0

Last edited:
Ok but I want to know what the shadow mod will be because there are 2 mods but it must be the one here

im fix if you download the model extract Chars Badnik KChars Boss and Object in the folder named model and not model in the Model Pack

you forgot amy fang

im fix if you download the model extract Chars Badnik KChars Boss and Object in the folder named model and not model in the Model Pack

you forgot amy fang
He didnt forgot he just didnt make them right now
Just bcs it isnt on the model pack doesnt mean they forgot, theyre just gonna make it sooner or later or just doesnt want to do them

Ok but I want to know what the shadow mod will be because there are 2 mods but it must be the one here
Obviously the one in here? Duh?

Hello, I want to know something because there is the old sd sonic Model in the wip folder is why it is to put the same sonic sd model mod

It's just a question

I found a model of the end of the act plate can by? It's on the original models

Back