[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack

[canceled] Saturn Dreams model pack 2.5

man you

guys know nothing, that's a whole new model made from scarth, it looks nothing alike the sd model, for instance this one is limitated like a sega saturn model (meaning that i'm just doing things that would be posible on a sega saturn) and he doesn't have pixel perfect textures like the sd model, something that makes them easier,and desing wise, it's just trying to be peak classic sonic
Post automatically merged:

also ig you didn't read the message of the update huh?, this kind of stuff is what makes me more unmotivated, ignorance
well, i read the whole update, i just didnt quite read it right, i'm sorry.
and i think that the saturn models look great, if not a little better than the ones we have now, but thats my opinion.

nah don't be ashamed to say it, i mean, i think the same, wich leaves me at a state of like

"man, a model that is WAAAAY easier, ended up looking better than a model that i spent way too much time doing"
im mixed about that feeling

nah don't be ashamed to say it, i mean, i think the same, wich leaves me at a state of like

"man, a model that is WAAAAY easier, ended up looking better than a model that i spent way too much time doing"
yeah, makes sense
Post automatically merged:

considering how their both good, but the saturn ones look, a little better

Why Doesn't The Shadow Model Have Animations And Moveset He Doesn't Have Him Please Add The Animations And Moveset
Cause There Needs To Be A Animation And Moveset For Him

Why Doesn't The Shadow Model Have Animations And Moveset He Doesn't Have Him Please Add The Animations And Moveset
Cause There Needs To Be A Animation And Moveset For Him
hes not done, and hes probably not going to be done.
and these are MODELS not, not mods.
models cant have movesets.

Atleast you're happier with the end result and now have a more optimized route to reaching said result

do anybody know how many pixels sonic takes
srb20019.png

what about the classic sonic and tails models on the latest update i want them they look so cute

He said that he is not going to update this model pack, he has no courage

Wow I Love This Model Pack So Much ! ,It Must Have Taken Some Time. I wish I could be a good Modeler If I Was,I woud Add The Sa1 Upgrades To Him But Well Done.

people should stop treating this as saturn sonic, this is saturn DREAMS sonic, not saturn sonic, saturn sonic is the one in this pic
1704833232949.png

Back