• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

!!!'s World of Chaos

So far, how do you like !!!'s World of Chaos??? (Poll will last for 14 days. Vote quickly!)

• It's great!!! I can't wait for the final release!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's fine. You still need to work on things to make it better.

• It's horrible. You are not a good 3D level designer.

• It doesn't really matter.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I should just start City Forest Zone 1 all over since this glitch is so big there's nothing to do to eliminate it...

Is that a good idea?

That depends on how badly it's screwed up and/or how good you are at fixing up screwed up maps.

However, these chat-like posts have got to go. Please don't post stuff that would be in normal conversation. It's a message board. Post something up and come back later for several replies. It's not like talking to someone over AIM.

The thing about putting zennode as DB's nodebuilder is that it doesn't quite work. You have to use zennode as a command line program for it to do it right for some reason.

Prime 2.0 said:
The thing about putting zennode as DB's nodebuilder is that it doesn't quite work. You have to use zennode as a command line program for it to do it right for some reason.

Zennode works fine in Doom Builder.

Yup. Only 1% of the time do I get freaky bugs in Zennode. And that's when I do something stupid. Just press F5, go to Nodebuilder, and click Zennode Normal Build, and it should work.

Scripts

Ok. City Forest Zone Act 1 is 99% finished.
How do you put more than 1 script in the level? (more than 1 message popping up at different times)

I can't change my signature!

Re: Scripts

Here they are!!! You may have to click on each statement/question.

Deep in the forest...
What's with the green water?
The Swamp
What's up there?
How will we get passed this?
Raging Waters: We may need these springs to get to the top...
Over the river and through the woods...
We're free! Finally! Light!
The chopped trees
The EXIT!

Previous Questions:
!!! said:
How do you put more than 1 script in the level? (more than 1 message popping up at different times)

HELP!

I must say, I nearly orgasmed over those pictures.

Very, very good looking work.

Keep this up and you'll have Mystic Realm beat!

While your exterior on this forum had me wondering greatly, I am impressed with the quality of your work. I apologize for judging you. :)

It took a really, really, really long time to make all the control sectors. That's the only main reason this level took such a long time to finish.

The scripts are for me understandable now. I have to edit the floor height for each script-control sector.

Can you wait for the release because I'll have to make the title screen?

Previous Questions:

!!! said:

My new signature should be:

-!!!

Day 28. Level Making: Excellent!
Progress: Zone 2: City Forest Zone

But when I enter that in the "edit your signature" box, then I press submit, it takes me back to the profile page, and the signature hasn't been changed. I also tried to change my avatar, but it also didn't work.

Edit: There was no message telling me my signature was too long, or my avatar was too big.

Signature editing is currently borked, and will be for a week or two. The entire profile isn't editable at this time. Don't ask me why X_X

Link, FINALLY!!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sobxel

Updates:
The Gate 1
Some enemies now move!

The Gate 2
Ceiling Height lowered to enable sight of sky

City Forest Zone 1
Level Completed!!!

Other Updates
Title Screen and Quit Screen changed!

Post any new links if any bugs or need of fixes are found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back