• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

!!!'s World of Chaos

So far, how do you like !!!'s World of Chaos??? (Poll will last for 14 days. Vote quickly!)

• It's great!!! I can't wait for the final release!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's fine. You still need to work on things to make it better.

• It's horrible. You are not a good 3D level designer.

• It doesn't really matter.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about the music? I just got it from Galbadia Hotel (site); it was one of the Sonic Remixes, Techno Power Mix. I don't really know where the original music came from.

No, it's still there. Which is why I have binded "ANALOG OFF" to the Q key.

As Level Design 101 states, you should never turn on SA Mode unless there are specific design reasons to. Otherwise it's just annoying.

For my game, do you think turning on SA Mode is a good idea?

Any more responses?

Anyways, while I was making City Forest Zone 1, I came across a texture error in Doom Builder's 3D Mode and in the game play:

http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=error3el.png

In the game, it looks like there is a reflection of Sonic, and it stays there unless you change direction. That wierd thing is in other parts of the level too. Could you help me fix that? I really, really, really need help fixing that.

This is probably more likely...

If it's showing up in both the Doom Builder preview, and the game, you may have an error in your map. Be sure to check it for errors using the appropriate menu option. You may have unclosed sectors, overlapping linedefs, etc.

Through the Doom Builer options, switch to the Zennode nodebuilder. Also, try moving your vertices and linedefs around. Sometimes they glitch in certain places.

I'll try...

The nodebuilder did not build the required structures.
Please check your map for errors or select a different nodebuilder!

This message popped up when I first flipped a linedef, then switched to 3D mode.

What should I do now?!?!?

If you get any more visual errors or any sigsegvs, I would advise that you check for errors again. You can do this quickly by pressing F4 within Doom Builder.

Well, that worked, but then the problem always goes to a different place in the level. Do you think there's a way to elliminate the glitch, or another way to fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back