RushChars - Blaze and Marine

RushChars - Blaze and Marine 1.3

And how long do I need to hold the custom button for?
I have the slightest feeling you're asking because you're trying to hold it but it doesn't show up / work.
And if that's the case after collecting all 7 Chaos Emeralds... Then you may be lacking something: the Tokens.
After getting all 7 Chaos Emeralds in a savefile (with RushChars added to the game), all tokens will transform into another object-- you need these in order to summon the jetski and each time you summon it, you consume one. You can, however, get as many as you want in reserve!

I have the slightest feeling you're asking because you're trying to hold it but it doesn't show up / work.
And if that's the case after collecting all 7 Chaos Emeralds... Then you may be lacking something: the Tokens.
After getting all 7 Chaos Emeralds in a savefile (with RushChars added to the game), all tokens will transform into another object-- you need these in order to summon the jetski and each time you summon it, you consume one. You can, however, get as many as you want in reserve!

I had completely forgot about that whoops

Did you know that you could simply go to the luafiles folder, then the one that says rush, open the file thats called esave with notepad write down 999 and BOOM YOU HAVE ALL THE SOL EMERALDS!

i mean its been a lot since the addon first came out sooo, and plus what about someone that is playing a gamepack and can't get the sol emeralds? (btw i did got them how your supposed to get the first time)

I'm having some trouble getting the mod to work in V2.2.13... when loading from the title screen it gives me this error message:
ERROR: No frames found for sprite SPR2_STND
And Blaze appears as a purple Marine with some bugged sprites more errors when jumping:
ERROR: HWR_ProjectSprite: invalid sprite frame 4/4 for PLAY ERROR: HWR_ProjectSprite: invalid sprite frame 4/2 for UNKN ERROR: HWR_ProjectSprite: invalid sprite frame 5/2 for UNKN ERROR: HWR_ProjectSprite: invalid sprite frame 5/2 for UNKN
I also tried V2.2.10 looking at the previous replies, but it crashed the game with a similar message of "R_LoadSkinSprites: no frames found for sprite SPR2_STND". Has anyone else had a similar problem?

I'm having some trouble getting the mod to work in V2.2.13... when loading from the title screen it gives me this error message:
ERROR: No frames found for sprite SPR2_STND
And Blaze appears as a purple Marine with some bugged sprites more errors when jumping:
ERROR: HWR_ProjectSprite: invalid sprite frame 4/4 for PLAY ERROR: HWR_ProjectSprite: invalid sprite frame 4/2 for UNKN ERROR: HWR_ProjectSprite: invalid sprite frame 5/2 for UNKN ERROR: HWR_ProjectSprite: invalid sprite frame 5/2 for UNKN
I also tried V2.2.10 looking at the previous replies, but it crashed the game with a similar message of "R_LoadSkinSprites: no frames found for sprite SPR2_STND". Has anyone else had a similar problem?
i think ur mod is CORRUPTED, which is BAD and idk how it happens but it did it to me once with adventure sonic

redownload it and it should work maybe :mrgreen:

tag team tips: marine will use the tailswipe if blaze burstdashes. BAIT HER TO HIT A BREAKABLE WALL OR SPIKE :)

Uuuuhhhhhh.......
Post automatically merged:

a why it is so hard to put gifs to work

Last edited:
i will just try again
1710439661731.gif
finally cool glitch with rushchars and shadow

I'm wondering, since the boat support lua isn't in the main page like sol emerald support is and so few characters actually have it; do we have to ask Inazuma if we can add boat support to our characters?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back