RushChars - Blaze and Marine

RushChars - Blaze and Marine 1.3

i found the secret sprite

Attachments

• srb20128.gif
    srb20128.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 161
Not being able to transform in Record Attack anymore is blessed. Now I can't screw up getting ring emblems with Blaze/Marine lul

Here I am, reading through the entire thread just to make sure no one else reported the bug already...
Apparently if you jump on a jetski while already driving a jetski, you will drive both jetskis. This looks like you're driving a single jetski but with splash effects and sounds multiplied. When you jump off, all the jetskis you hoarded will spawn.

• Trying to summon another boat while you still have a boat will relocate the boat to the portal instead of spawning an entirely new boat

This might've been an attempt to fix this exact bug, but it does not take multiplayer into account, where each player can spawn their own jetski (not to mention Adventure Sonic can spawn a jetski that doesn't belong to anyone, meaning it will not be affected by said fix, but it's a problem related to Adventure Sonic I guess...)

Attachments

• JetskiHoard.gif
    JetskiHoard.gif
    7.6 MB · Views: 83
  • JetskiHoard2.gif
    JetskiHoard2.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Here I am, reading through the entire thread just to make sure no one else reported the bug already...
Apparently if you jump on a jetski while already driving a jetski, you will drive both jetskis. This looks like you're driving a single jetski but with splash effects and sounds multiplied. When you jump off, all the jetskis you hoarded will spawn.

This might've been an attempt to fix this exact bug, but it does not take multiplayer into account, where each player can spawn their own jetski (not to mention Adventure Sonic can spawn a jetski that doesn't belong to anyone, meaning it will not be affected by said fix, but it's a problem related to Adventure Sonic I guess...)
Ha.

Why do I need one motorcycle?

If I can ride three!

I'm the king here and that's it 🤣

eh honestly i used cheats like a noob, kinda works with admintools
So did i.
Post automatically merged:

*Button
And its custom 2
How long do I need to hold the custom 2 button for?
Post automatically merged:

you need the 7 emeralds and hold and custom botton i forgot what custom botton was
By the 7 emeralds do you mean the Chaos Emeralds or the Sol Emeralds?

Well? Hello?

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back