RushChars - Blaze and Marine

RushChars - Blaze and Marine 1.3

...I get the feeling you're only saying that because A: you never played the game before or B: You just don't wanna put in the effort and want to take the easy way out

It really isn't that hard, except for like maybe two of them you really shouldn't have any trouble no hitting them with a little practice

Sorry for all of the question, last ones: what does this mean? is it a way to have marine in her form with blaze as well? What is the C2 key?
1652562488480.png
1652563575599.png

And is this what the message was? what the super marine is?

Due to segment violation errors, yes it may crash. Or outright close just like how you transform into HMS. But if it doesnt i dont think it lags a lot. sure it may be noticable but... honestly i have done this before. never encountered big lags.
If it did happen, it would either crash the game, or make it lag.
Post automatically merged:

Due to segment violation errors, yes it may crash. Or outright close just like how you transform into HMS. But if it doesnt i dont think it lags a lot. sure it may be noticable but... honestly i have done this before. never encountered big lags.
wait ohhh you meant single player. nah it doesnt work. i thought you meant multiplayer.

You don't need to get the Sol Emeralds with both, I used Blaze to get the Sol Emeralds, but I can still turn into Sol Emerald Thingie Marine

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back