RushChars - Blaze and Marine

RushChars - Blaze and Marine 1.3

Have you tried updating it to 2.2.10? Because that's the version that this mod requires.
Uhm... Why did you reply to a question from several days ago? More than a week, even!
Other people already replied to that comment when it was new, and the person asking the question acknowledged their answer right after their replies too.

Uhm... Why did you reply to a question from several days ago? More than a week, even!
Other people already replied to that comment when it was new, and the person asking the question acknowledged their answer right after their replies too.
Sorry.

Can you add X Momentum compatibility in the future? Would be pretty 'fire'(Get it? Because Blaze uses fire to her advantage?) for Hyper Blaze and Hyper Marine to be added.

Can you add X Momentum compatibility in the future? Would be pretty 'fire'(Get it? Because Blaze uses fire to her advantage?) for Hyper Blaze and Hyper Marine to be added.
Idk since xmom uses the super thingy for the hyper forms and since blaze and marine uses a different form idk if it works well

I downloaded the addon but I can't access the characters. I only get Doodle Blaze? What am I doing wrong?
When you click on the DOWNLOAD button it will offer you two files to pick from; the correct choice is cl_RushChars-v1.2.pk3. Be sure you load that one and not the doodle blaze file.

Last edited:
I meant that that's pretty insanely hard. Lol

...I get the feeling you're only saying that because A: you never played the game before or B: You just don't wanna put in the effort and want to take the easy way out

It really isn't that hard, except for like maybe two of them you really shouldn't have any trouble no hitting them with a little practice

Last edited:
I actually beated it 2 days, so im just exaggerating a bit. Lol
Post automatically merged:

...I get the feeling you're only saying that because A: you never played the game before or B: You just don't wanna put in the effort and want to take the easy way out

It really isn't that hard, except for like maybe two of them you really shouldn't have any trouble no hitting them with a little practice
Btw does it work normally with the level select selecting the boss?

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back